Trip Report So Much to Celebrate! Some Things Expected, and Some Things Not so Much. And this Time, We Are All In the World!

The countdown is over! The packing is pretty much done, and I'm in full vacation mode. Looking forward to the trip we had planned to take for Madelyn's high school graduation, but almost didn't happen because life always has different ideas. Things are great now, and we are all ready to roll tomorrow.

We have a late morning flight on American from Philly and arrive in Orlando around 1:30. We are using We Drive You Fly for our roundtrip transportation from MCO. We read about them online and they had great reviews. I called and spoke with Ian, and he was great. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

We are staying at POFQ for the first time. We visited the resort several summers ago and thought it was very nice. Looking forward to the stay.

Our only plan tomorrow is relaxing at the resort pool then dinner at Narcoossee at 8:25. If all goes well, we will be able to relax and watch the fireworks from just outside the restaurant before heading back to the resort for the night.

We are staying until July 28 and had contemplated APs, but with the kids college schedules the next few months and some serious home repairs planned, we opted for 8 day hoppers and an After Hours night at Epcot. Also have a few other first time events planned on the trip.

I'm really looking forward to sharing this Live report and catching up with all of you. Also looking forward to the chance for a few meet ups while we are there.

Minnie1986

Just a few on ride pictures from today and one from yesterday.

View attachment 732119

Song update from last night, I Ran

View attachment 732121View attachment 732123

Apparently, I’m bad at on ride pictures on EE, too 🤦‍♂️

And Finally, Dinosaur

View attachment 732127

The guy in red in the front row held his camera up the entire time recording 🤷‍♂️ it was kind of distracting and annoying. Even though the ride is a bit of a hot mess these days, I still like looking around and seeing what’s happening.
I absolutely HATE when people are busy recording the rides instead of taking it all in. I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh when someone's device went flying out of their hand on big thunder in Anaheim. They tell to put that stuff away for a reason!

sheriffwoody

I don't know how I missed this in the summer! I'm pretty sure I read the first bit when you got there, then missed the rest. But I enjoyed reading through it! So sorry Crystal had to leave, but so glad she's cancer-free! We were there a few days after y'all left, just for a couple of nights. It was so hot, I don't know how y'all accomplished so much :hilarious:

coachwnh

Original Poster
I don't know how I missed this in the summer! I'm pretty sure I read the first bit when you got there, then missed the rest. But I enjoyed reading through it! So sorry Crystal had to leave, but so glad she's cancer-free! We were there a few days after y'all left, just for a couple of nights. It was so hot, I don't know how y'all accomplished so much :hilarious:
Glad you found it and took the time to read. Hope all is well.

rshell68

Happy Birthday GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom