Trip Report So Much to Celebrate! Some Things Expected, and Some Things Not so Much. And this Time, We Are All In the World!

The countdown is over! The packing is pretty much done, and I'm in full vacation mode. Looking forward to the trip we had planned to take for Madelyn's high school graduation, but almost didn't happen because life always has different ideas. Things are great now, and we are all ready to roll tomorrow.

We have a late morning flight on American from Philly and arrive in Orlando around 1:30. We are using We Drive You Fly for our roundtrip transportation from MCO. We read about them online and they had great reviews. I called and spoke with Ian, and he was great. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

We are staying at POFQ for the first time. We visited the resort several summers ago and thought it was very nice. Looking forward to the stay.

Our only plan tomorrow is relaxing at the resort pool then dinner at Narcoossee at 8:25. If all goes well, we will be able to relax and watch the fireworks from just outside the restaurant before heading back to the resort for the night.

We are staying until July 28 and had contemplated APs, but with the kids college schedules the next few months and some serious home repairs planned, we opted for 8 day hoppers and an After Hours night at Epcot. Also have a few other first time events planned on the trip.

I'm really looking forward to sharing this Live report and catching up with all of you. Also looking forward to the chance for a few meet ups while we are there.

littleroo

Safe travels and thanks for a wonderful trip report! I hope everything back home is good!! I am definitely putting Steakhouse 71 on the list for our next trip! Enjoy!

coachwnh

Original Poster
Safe travels and thanks for a wonderful trip report! I hope everything back home is good!! I am definitely putting Steakhouse 71 on the list for our next trip! Enjoy!
Thanks for following along. Things are definitely better at hone. Still really upset that Crystal had to miss so much of this well earned vacation. She needed this trip with the four of us before the kids go to school in 3 weeks. Still feels like a gut punch.

coachwnh

Original Poster
First stop was the Hole in the Wall

IMG_6292.jpeg

Of course I got the Big Nose IPA

Then here for a pineapple swirl

IMG_6293.jpeg

lindawdw

I'm so sorry that Crystal had to miss out on parts of the vacation but glad to hear things are getting better back home. What a fun last day with breakfast at Chef Mickey's and DS! Hope you have a smooth flight home. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!!

coachwnh

Original Poster
Just wanted to say if you’re looking for Transportation to and from MCO, We Drive You Fly was fantastic! Crystal found them online and we couldn’t be happier with their communication and promptness. Will use them again and I’d definitely recommend them

Ok. On the plane. Thanks for reading. Have a great night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom