Trip Report So Much to Celebrate! Some Things Expected, and Some Things Not so Much. And this Time, We Are All In the World!

The countdown is over! The packing is pretty much done, and I'm in full vacation mode. Looking forward to the trip we had planned to take for Madelyn's high school graduation, but almost didn't happen because life always has different ideas. Things are great now, and we are all ready to roll tomorrow.

We have a late morning flight on American from Philly and arrive in Orlando around 1:30. We are using We Drive You Fly for our roundtrip transportation from MCO. We read about them online and they had great reviews. I called and spoke with Ian, and he was great. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

We are staying at POFQ for the first time. We visited the resort several summers ago and thought it was very nice. Looking forward to the stay.

Our only plan tomorrow is relaxing at the resort pool then dinner at Narcoossee at 8:25. If all goes well, we will be able to relax and watch the fireworks from just outside the restaurant before heading back to the resort for the night.

We are staying until July 28 and had contemplated APs, but with the kids college schedules the next few months and some serious home repairs planned, we opted for 8 day hoppers and an After Hours night at Epcot. Also have a few other first time events planned on the trip.

I'm really looking forward to sharing this Live report and catching up with all of you. Also looking forward to the chance for a few meet ups while we are there.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
First Place Shopping GIF by Target

coachwnh

Original Poster
It was a long process with numerous visits, but Maddy decided to attend the University of Southern Carolina this fall.

IMG_4409.jpeg
IMG_4414.jpeg
IMG_4417.jpeg
IMG_5310.jpeg
IMG_5329.jpeg

She made a last minute decision to visit, and we all fell in love with the campus. We’ve visited twice, and she heads south and moves in August 19.

Maddy’s a smart kid. Graduated second in a class just under 500. Takes after Crystal for sure. She’ll be enrolling as a sophomore and planning on graduating early. Brayden does very well too and is also on pace to graduate early from Florida State, but he has zero plans to do so. He’s loving Tallahassee 😂🤷‍♂️

coachwnh

Original Poster
She ran track in the spring, but didn’t like it when I came. I ran in HS and college myself, and have coached for almost 30 years, and when I’d say stuff to her while running she didn’t like it. Crystal and I are NOT vocal parents at any sporting events our kids played in. We just enjoyed watching. It was tough to stay quiet, but I did my best. She had her best race anchoring the 4x8 relay at districts.

IMG_0042.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom