Season Of The Force - Tomorrowland Overlay Opens November 16th

Travel Junkie

Disneyland has said Season of the Force including HyperSpace Mountain will continue through the summer.

Still no end date has been announced. I'm guessing Ghost Galaxy comes back so how long before the regular version of Space returns?

Figments Friend

I'm pleased 'Season of The Force' is staying around a little longer so i can have the chance to check it out.
'Hyperspace Mountain' is probably what i am most looking forward to experiencing...'spoiler free'.
I will also confess i'm kind of excited about Kylo Ren being available now.
Hopefully the ladies keep their hands to themselves and he is still around when i arrive back in Anaheim at the end of April.
Definitely need to stop by and watch him do his thing.

From the few photos i have seen, the new lighting scheme being used for 'SoTF' in Tomorrowland looks eye catching and nice.
Looking forward to seeing what this looks like 'in person' as well, as i will confess....i'm a lighting geek.

-

Curious Constance

Hayden could emote better on a physical level and he played a sympathetic tragic villain.
BTW, I'm talking Hayden in the third movie, not the second. He looked too young in the 2nd movie. And they had him go waaaaaayyyy too whiny. It's like they wanted to hint at his potential for inner darkness by having him whine about everything. Missed the mark by a mile.

George Lucas on a Bench

It's trendy to hate the prequels, but I've always been able to connect with the character in Episode III. I think the writing was solid, having him in emotional turmoil and making a deal with the devil out of love. Ultimately, his emotions bring out the best and worst in him. He turns ''evil'' out of love and turns back for the same reasons. The sympathetic tragic villain done right. Of course, no one agrees with me and they'll say Hayden was wooden, the writing was awful, he didn't have enough reason turn to the dark side and the movies were cartoons. Whatever. I prefer Revenge of the Sith to Force Awakens, which I barely connected with at all.

D

Deleted member 107043

I need to watch the prequels again. I don't remember much about them I'm sorry to say.

Curious Constance

It's trendy to hate the prequels, but I've always been able to connect with the character in Episode III. I think the writing was solid, having him in emotional turmoil and making a deal with the devil out of love. Ultimately, his emotions bring out the best and worst in him. He turns ''evil'' out of love and turns back for the same reasons. The sympathetic tragic villain done right. Of course, no one agrees with me and they'll say Hayden was wooden, the writing was awful, he didn't have enough reason turn to the dark side and the movies were cartoons. Whatever. I prefer Revenge of the Sith to Force Awakens, which I barely connected with at all.
Don't laugh, but the prequels were my first real exposure to Star Wars, growing up my family didn't care for stuff like Star wars, and I wasn't born when the original movies came out, so I just never saw them. I was in my late teens when the prequels came out, and me and my husband went to see number 1 at the theater. We went back to see it 5 more times. I was hooked. After watching all the movies, the originals are my favorite, but I have a lot of love for the prequels too. I think they could have been a lot better if they had made some small changes, but I still really like them. And come on, does it get any more awesome than Darth Maul? I could listen to the Obe Wan/Darth Maul battle music all day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom