Season Of The Force - Tomorrowland Overlay Opens November 16th

Phroobar

If it is going to last that long, I hope they randomize the first destination at Star Tours so it is not the TFA scene every time.

VJ

If it is going to last that long, I hope they randomize the first destination at Star Tours so it is not the TFA scene every time.
Disney has said all flights will experience The Force Awakens scene for a limited time only, so I'd think they're going to switch it back to random sometime in the future.

D

Deleted member 107043

Has anyone noticed that Season of The Force is now being marketed as Star Wars Awakens at Disneyland? At least here in the Bay Area.

Curious Constance

I caught the Path of the Jedi a couple weeks ago. It was neat to see clips from the movies on a fairly large screen, but it actually made me want to watch the prequels!
I think if a few small changes were made, those movies wouldn't have been half bad. Different actor for Anakin (young and older versions) for starters.

Texas84

I have this feeling that Hyperspace Mountain will be a huge hit and remain that version for a long time.

Had to go back and quote this. I'm not a local (in for race weekend) so what is the latest thinking on keeping it open? Halloween maybe? HSM was 70 minutes Sunday morning and 120 minutes Sunday afternoon. For a 'cheap overlay' I thought it was amazing. Rode it four times thanks to remembering my old paper FastPass skills.

D

Deleted member 107043

They have a billboard in Orlando that says the same thing

As seen today in San Francisco. #awkward

12510229_10153913655109173_2507305740585458014_n.jpg

dweezil78

I passed a DL Star Wars billboard on the way into work the other day and I could swear they were using the old school EPCOT Center font on it. Wish I took a pic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom