Season Of The Force - Tomorrowland Overlay Opens November 16th

George Lucas on a Bench

FB_IMG_1453540401518.jpg

George Lucas on a Bench

I represent the superior space franchise. I got a lot of death stares and borderline threats from dorks in terrible Star Wars shirts and embarassing R2-D2 hats that I can't believe people actually bought and chose to wear, much less were actually produced and allowed by Disney to promote the series. To me, it's still shocking that Star Wars has become synonymous with Disney.

DisneyBeatles

This question has probably already been asked before, so sorry about any repetition, but does anyone have a general idea when this will be over? I will be making a trip to Disneyland at the end of April and would LOVE to go on the revamped Space Mountain and meet the characters.

Phroobar

I wish they would use those projectors to enhance the regular Space Mountain. We could be in the middle of an asteroid field and have lots of near collisions. Maybe they can throw in a random UFO. I wish they would also light the asteroid in the middle of the room. Space Mountain use to have projections ten years ago but they have all disappeared since.

Texas84

This question has probably already been asked before, so sorry about any repetition, but does anyone have a general idea when this will be over? I will be making a trip to Disneyland at the end of April and would LOVE to go on the revamped Space Mountain and meet the characters.

Get to Hyperspace Mountain early, get a FastPass, get another FastPass. :)

Californian Elitist

I believe it'll still be going on when you're planning to be there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom