Season Of The Force - Tomorrowland Overlay Opens November 16th

GiveMeTheMusic

What about Star Tours? Are we stuck with Finn until it opens, or can we expect to see a random rotation again in the near future?

Initially they said the Finn scene would play on every Star Tours round for the first "few months", but I've heard no indication that the ride is going back to normal randomness any time soon. I wouldn't expect anything until later this year, if that.

Animaniac93-98

Do we know yet if they're going to do Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy this year, or just keep Hyperspace Mountain running through September & October?

shortstop

Do we know yet if they're going to do Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy this year, or just keep Hyperspace Mountain running through September & October?
I don't have any info to base this on, but I'd be surprised if they removed the overlay for Ghost Galaxy this year. Hyperspace just seems too popular and is the central part of Seasons of the Force.

Phroobar

Last night I went to see Star Wars: Path of the Jedi. The second half of the show has changed. It is no longer the Force Awakens trailer. It is actually new story and scenes from the Force Awakens. You see a lot more characters and they show Luke on Bespin when Rey has her Force vision at Maz's. It was unexpected and I wonder if we will be seeing scenes from Rogue One in October.

Phroobar

Interesting that they would keep plusing it if it is to be removed. This makes me think that as long as Star Tours commands a queue longer than half hour it will stick around even after Star Wars land is open.

D

Deleted member 107043

How hard is it to update the destinations though now that Disney owns IML?

GiveMeTheMusic

Interesting that they would keep plusing it if it is to be removed. This makes me think that as long as Star Tours commands a queue longer than half hour it will stick around even after Star Wars land is open.

There are 4 Star Tours attractions worldwide, so new scenes is a cost effective way to plus 4 resorts. It doesn't impact the ride's future here at DLR, where its still slated to close when SWL opens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom