Road Trip: Competition Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Warm Up Challenge
Fear Factored

Many years have past since Fear Factor has ended its run on TV. However the said can not be said for its live couterpart. Shifting into seasonal only a few years after debuting the park this show isn't the biggest of crowd pleasers out there. To change this however we here at Universal Creative have devised for a whole new area based off a classic to come and join in World Expo. We are bringing the world of Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to life! To find out more please click the adjoining link -

Wonka Lane

I hope you enjoyed your visit to Wonka Lane, and I hope you visit again soon! :D

Welp, someone's been busy!:D:p

Fantastic job!:)

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Original Poster
Warm Up Challenge
Fear Factored

Many years have past since Fear Factor has ended its run on TV. However the said can not be said for its live couterpart. Shifting into seasonal only a few years after debuting the park this show isn't the biggest of crowd pleasers out there. To change this however we here at Universal Creative have devised for a whole new area based off a classic to come and join in World Expo. We are bringing the world of Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to life! To find out more please click the adjoining link -

Wonka Lane

I hope you enjoyed your visit to Wonka Lane, and I hope you visit again soon! :D

y0vtx.jpg
]]

Impressive! You must have a lot of time on your hands! :D

tcool123

Welp, someone's been busy!:D:p

Fantastic job!:)
y0vtx.jpg
]]

Impressive! You must have a lot of time on your hands! :D
Yes, yes I do. This is what testing for a week does to me I have little to no HW, and have more free time! However thanks for the compliments! :D

You wrote that on your phone? I figured you did it on your computer.. I didn't even know you could format that easily with a phone. :p
Same here I thought it was all done on a computer! Impressive.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Original Poster
Warmup Challenge Critiques:

@orlando678- Return of the Wolf

- Nice theming choice, I did not expect using a Universal Monsters franchise. I'm not sure if you picked a more commonly known one though, and this may fall a little obscure with today's crowd. Plus, this maybe a little too scary for kids, maybe even some of the tween crowd.

- This fits really well into London and something I could see going there.

- Next time, please make the title of your ride more clear, it took some searching to find it.

- You have a good queue, it sets up the story well and it's engaging, showing without telling.

- Probably my biggest issue here is the ride system. From what I gathered, you are using a dark ride/coaster wild mouse combination. The problem here is that a very similar ride system almost right next door (Escape from Gringotts). I would have suggested maybe using an EMV system here to provide some more diversity within the park.

- This is a very good, enjoyable ride you got here, with action and thrills around every corner. I really don't have any complaints here. Good work.

Overall, this was a very good, creative submission. Return of the Wolf would be an amazing experience for guests who take a spin. However, your ride system, as well as some minor flaws, may prevent you from winning the reward.

@spacemt354- Ministry of Magic

- Very realistic choice for a mini-land here. I would have liked to see a bit more creativity, but I like where you're going here.

- Putting this indoors is very smart, but be warned of bottlenecks from people just trying to get out of the summer heat.

- I don't entirely understand your E-ticket ride system. Is it a trackless ride on a drop track, or something else? I would have liked if you put a little more detail into it.

- I also don't think you used the elevator sequences effectively. A few short drops and turns is really all that does. Considering your bill was riding in a crazy elevator, I don't feel like I really got that in your ride.

- Complaints aside, the general ride is well-executed. Good work with that.

- I'm not sure if you hit the bullseye on your walkthrough either. It feels more like an advertisement for Fantastic Beasts than a fully-fledged theme park experience.

- Your shops and restaurants are fine. Don't have really much to say there.

Overall, this was a well-done submission. It did feel kind of bogged down by a less-than impressive walkthrough and a confusing and mediocrely-executed ride system on your E-ticket, but this is still something to be proud of.

@tcool123- Wonka Lane.

- I totally did not expect someone going a Wonka route here. Bonus points for creativity.

- One big problem I have here is this.. Doesn't Charlie and The Chocolate Factory take place in England?

- A diner built like a New England farmhouse? Something here just doesn't click.

- I really like your ride. Brilliantly done, fellow friend! Who wouldn't want to ride on the Chocolate River?

- I wish you provided an overview of the shops, not a full merchandise list. It keeps engagement around longer with simpler things.

- Your marketing campaign.. So simple, yet I can really see it working in real life!

Despite some theming flaws, this proposal really does stand out. You put a lot of effort into this, and it shows.
Great work!

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Original Poster
Challenge 1: Exploring the Gardens

Kumba_at_Busch_Gardens_Tampa.JPG

The Road Trip has begun! Our first stop is our fellow neighbor, Busch Gardens Tampa. It's a good park, sure, but it could really use some enhancements to make it better.

For this challenge, we're going to do something a little bit.. different.

All three teams will get three different assignments.

Without further ado, here they are.

The Rollickin' Roadsters:

One thing clearly missing from the park is a full service restaurant. You have some that are close to being them, but aren't.

Your task is to design a brand new full service restaurant for Busch Gardens. It can replace any other eatery in the park, or be built in an open spot.

Millennium Force:

Probably the most noticeable omission in the park is a dark ride. For this park to reach the stratosphere of it's Orlando cousins, it really needs one of these.

Your task is to create a realistic, family-friendly dark ride for Busch Gardens. Simple enough, eh?

But, @tcool123 gave your team a disadvantage, so here it is:

Your dark ride must be located in the Sesame Street Safari of Fun area.

The Great Gonzos:

If the park has a speciality, it would be the top-of-the-notch animal habitats. Managment wants to put more priority on this and establish a walking trail with new creatures.

Your task is to create a new waking trail (think Panghai Forest Trail at Animal Kingdom) for new animals coming to the park. You can use animals from any continent you want.

This challenge is due Thursday March 10th at 7:30 PM. You must use at least 10 sentences and have no more than 15 images.

Team PMs will be up in a few minutes.

Ready, Set, Go!

RMichael21

Mahrajan Aiktishaf
A New Dining Experience Coming to Busch Gardens Tamp

Welcome to Mahrajan Aiktishaf! This all new, themed restaurant will offer a one of a kind themed dining experience for guests of Busch Gardens Tampa.

Mahrajan Aiktishaf will be located in the park's area themed to Egypt. Directly next to Cobra's Curse, the restaurant will take over what is now currently Crown Colony Café and Pub. The location will be completely re-themed to transport guests into the market place themed restaurant.
fca9cb66-f93d-47e9-9052-809f5fbe1f81_zps6v51kdbw.jpg~original

Backstory:

Tom Oridon, an aspiring british explorer and scientist has traveled to Egypt in hopes of uncovering one of a desert village's greatest secrets. But first, we have to travel back in time...

Welcome to Alowai, a small Egyptian village. It is here, that remains and ruins of an ancient empire remain. Following this society's downfall, years passed with allowed sediment and rocks to pile on top of these ruins. It was there, that Alowai was built, forever burying these secrets: until now.

Tom Oridon, has decided to travel to Alowai to excavate the remains of the ancient city. However, he lacks substantial funds to allow the project to move forward. It is for this reason that Tom and the local villagers set up an explorer's festival, serving foods to represent countries from around the globe in order to raise funds to excavate the site.

So, travel with us to Alowai, and taste exotic foods and have a wonderful time at the festival!

Theming:

The restaurant, will be re-themed from its current, bland decor to a vibrant and culturally inspired festival in the heart of an Egyptian village. This marketplace will allow many cuisines from around the world to be showcased in order to raise sufficient funds for the excavation of the ancient ruins.

An-Egyptian-Village,-1869.jpg

These vibrant colors will pop off of the walls and ceiling, creating a lively atmosphere than can be enjoyed throughout the morning, through the afternoon and into the evening. In addition, live music will be played throughout the day, further immersing guests in Egypt's rich and wonderful culture.

4780712875_39c4712e3c_b.jpg

The basic infrastructure of the current building will remain the same. However, the theming of the facade and interior will be changed.

Menu:
The restaurant's menu will feature a vibrant variety of cuisines from around the world. After all, it is a festival of different explorers from around the globe, right? Primarily, guests can order Egyptian and African delicacies, as well as Mediterranean options mixed with Asian fusion. Our goal here at the Rollickin' Roadsters was to create a diverse menu while still pertaining to the restaurant's theme. In addition, the park's lack of diverse food options really made us want to broaden the park's horizons when it comes to food and cuisine.

5d82d7fb-043e-4d5b-9773-9ec7801ac2b6Uniqueness of Egyptian Food-1.jpg

food-Mahas1-1314.jpg

32211224652Celadon_Napa__7_.jpg

Dining Hours:
Mahrajan Aiktishaf will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The location will close 30 minutes before park closing.

Conclusion:
Thank you for helping us raise funds for the excavation of the lost city and have a spectacular rest of your day here at Busch Gardens Tampa!
3b1cc11f9ad8483ca4806b0dd340e2c5_summernights12_780x438.png

spacemt354

Chili's
img-thing

Team Millennium Force Presents...

Big Bird's Fun Safari

In 2018, the newest addition to Sesame Safari of Fun at Busch Gardens will be Big Bird's Fun Safari!

This family friendly dark ride will be unique in that the entire attraction will be an interactive experience from the queue to the end of the ride.

Remember those animal wheels you used to play with as a kid?
512JT7CV23L._SY300_.jpg

This attraction will be similar in that it will adapt the core Sesame Street values of kid-friendly edutainment, with the interactivity of animals and teaching kids what sounds animals make. The goal of the attraction will be to take the family on a safari where children hear the sounds of the animals and when they figure out what animal noise it is, then the animals pop out! The attraction will use similar technology to Monsters Inc Laugh Floor in that the animals will be able to interact with the kids as you go along.

However, along the way there will be Sesame Street surprises that send you on a wacky and fun family adventure as well.

Attraction Location
area-rendering-final.jpg

The attraction will be located in-between the savannah and desert areas of the Fun Safari land, and expand back into the current backstage areas.

Ride Vehicles

$_1.JPG

The ride vehicles will be themed to the whimsically colored and family friendly design of the jeeps seen above. Guests will ride in these Sesame Jeeps through the untamed wilderness to explore and see animals in their natural habitats.

Interactive Queue
maxresdefault.jpg

Throughout the queue, children and their families will be able to interact with large safari animal sounds and hear what each animal sounds like, hosted by the Sesame Street characters you know and love.

The queue enters Elmo's World where you're greeted by Elmo and told that you may see other Sesame Street Characters along the way. They all heard how much fun you were going to have and wanted to join you.

All the animals that you'll see on the dark ride will be in the queue. Everything from lions, tigers, elephants, monkeys, and so on.

You then board your jeeps in the loading area and head off on your safari adventure, narrated by Big Bird. As your jeep leaves you see Big Bird waving to with Safari gear on, getting into a jeep of his own.

Scene Descriptions:

Your jeep travels out into the savannah where you hear a loud roar and Big Bird can be seen to the left. Big Bird asks questions to you, which the kids respond to.

Big Bird: Oh boy, that sounds like a big cat, what do you think it is?

Big Bird: Is it a duck?
Kids: No!
Big Bird: Is it a cow?
Big Bird: What is it?
Kids: A Lion!
animated-lion-gif-5.gif

Roar...the lion pops out from behind a rock and greets the kids and smiles as the jeep rolls on into the next scene.

As you approach the next scene though, Big Bird announces: "Be sure for this next animal you hide any sort of food or drink, especially...cookies.

Bang

A loud screech can be heard and another jeep pulls up along side you...

anigif_enhanced-28281-1433797675-19.gif

Cookie Monster is driving and goes crazy at the word cookie.

Cookies? Cookies...where are the cookies?!!

Your jeep then takes off with Cookie Monster and travels through the jungles where all sorts of animals pop out and Big Bird tries to keep up!

Rawr, oo oo ah ah,

Big Bird: That's a tiger, that's a monkey!

Cookie Monster: That's a cookie!

You see Bert and Ernie hiking in the jungles when Cookie Monster's jeep causes a large pack of monkeys to jump on Bert
tumblr_inline_nnmrve0HeX1s3vxgv_500.gif

You then see Snuffy on the savannah as a great bellow is given out.
snuffdancingggg.gif

Big Bird: We have to get back! We are running out of time! I knew we couldn't count on you...

The Count: Did someone say, Count?
MvYqrm.gif

After an encounter with The Count, an a roundup of all the animals on the safari, Big Bird says that it might be time to head back

Big Bird: We have to get back...let's just go home.

Your jeeps take a turn and head back to the station to unload, where Elmo is waiting with all the animals who wave good-bye on your funny and family-friendly safari ride.
latest

Conclusion

Hopefully this attraction will bring a new spin on Bush Gardens, giving it a different ingredient, yet in a realistic and family-friendly way. This attraction will attract the young children who watch Sesame Street, but will also be humorous enough to please adults and teens who have to go on the attraction for their younger siblings.

The way you make a "kid-centric" property work is making it funny and adaptable for all ages. Kids will enjoy the animals and characters while parents can enjoy some of the humor and older kids will find the attraction itself to be a comedic driven adventure.

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

tcool123

Coming soon to Busch Gardens Tampa ....

Caravan Trails

Going into the former site of Gwazi guests can experience a highly themed and ambitious animal trails featuring many creatures found along the route that caravans traveled from Morocco to the Arab Peninsula. To start off the journey guests will find various Moroccan Animals in an old abandoned bazaar. These animals include but are not limited to jackals, hyenas, and even the famous Barbary ape.

Guests continue into the deserts of Algeria and Libya. Here they can encounter a sprawling Camel exhibit. Some merchantshave decided to make use of the sudden influx of tourists and open a camel ride through the desert. This will act as an unique 'safari' style ride. Along the Camel ridden safari guests will see other camels, gazelles, oryx, and anubis baboons. Al the while they will be surrounded by extensive themeing.

dsc05621.jpg

As guests trek through the desert they go over sand dunes, and into the hilly terrain of Egypt. Guests have two options to continue. Either they can cross a crocodile infested river on a rickety old bridge, or they can enter a cave and go through an underwater acrylic tunnel to view the crocodiles from beneath. Both options are equally safe, and equally adventurous. As guests leave the Crocodile infested rivers they return to Morocco, and can continue on their way through Busch Gardens Tampa.

15609106614_6aa546e1c9_b.jpg

Come again soon to Busch Gardens Tampa!​

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Original Poster
Coming soon to Busch Gardens Tampa ....

Caravan Trails

Going into the former site of Gwazi guests can experience a highly themed and ambitious animal trails featuring many creatures found along the route that caravans traveled from Morocco to the Arab Peninsula. To start off the journey guests will find various Moroccan Animals in an old abandoned bazaar. These animals include but are not limited to jackals, hyenas, and even the famous Barbary ape.

Guests continue into the deserts of Algeria and Libya. Here they can encounter a sprawling Camel exhibit. Some merchantshave decided to make use of the sudden influx of tourists and open a camel ride through the desert. This will act as an unique 'safari' style ride. Along the Camel ridden safari guests will see other camels, gazelles, oryx, and anubis baboons. Al the while they will be surrounded by extensive themeing.

dsc05621.jpg

As guests trek through the desert they go over sand dunes, and into the hilly terrain of Egypt. Guests have two options to continue. Either they can cross a crocodile infested river on a rickety old bridge, or they can enter a cave and go through an underwater acrylic tunnel to view the crocodiles from beneath. Both options are equally safe, and equally adventurous. As guests leave the Crocodile infested rivers they return to Morocco, and can continue on their way through Busch Gardens Tampa.

15609106614_6aa546e1c9_b.jpg

Come again soon to Busch Gardens Tampa!​
img-thing

Team Millennium Force Presents...

Big Bird's Fun Safari

In 2018, the newest addition to Sesame Safari of Fun at Busch Gardens will be Big Bird's Fun Safari!

This family friendly dark ride will be unique in that the entire attraction will be an interactive experience from the queue to the end of the ride.

Remember those animal wheels you used to play with as a kid?
512JT7CV23L._SY300_.jpg

This attraction will be similar in that it will adapt the core Sesame Street values of kid-friendly edutainment, with the interactivity of animals and teaching kids what sounds animals make. The goal of the attraction will be to take the family on a safari where children hear the sounds of the animals and when they figure out what animal noise it is, then the animals pop out! The attraction will use similar technology to Monsters Inc Laugh Floor in that the animals will be able to interact with the kids as you go along.

However, along the way there will be Sesame Street surprises that send you on a wacky and fun family adventure as well.

Attraction Location
area-rendering-final.jpg

The attraction will be located in-between the savannah and desert areas of the Fun Safari land, and expand back into the current backstage areas.

Ride Vehicles

$_1.JPG

The ride vehicles will be themed to the whimsically colored and family friendly design of the jeeps seen above. Guests will ride in these Sesame Jeeps through the untamed wilderness to explore and see animals in their natural habitats.

Interactive Queue
maxresdefault.jpg

Throughout the queue, children and their families will be able to interact with large safari animal sounds and hear what each animal sounds like, hosted by the Sesame Street characters you know and love.

The queue enters Elmo's World where you're greeted by Elmo and told that you may see other Sesame Street Characters along the way. They all heard how much fun you were going to have and wanted to join you.

All the animals that you'll see on the dark ride will be in the queue. Everything from lions, tigers, elephants, monkeys, and so on.

You then board your jeeps in the loading area and head off on your safari adventure, narrated by Big Bird. As your jeep leaves you see Big Bird waving to with Safari gear on, getting into a jeep of his own.

Scene Descriptions:

Your jeep travels out into the savannah where you hear a loud roar and Big Bird can be seen to the left. Big Bird asks questions to you, which the kids respond to.

Big Bird: Oh boy, that sounds like a big cat, what do you think it is?

Big Bird: Is it a duck?
Big Bird: Is it a cow?
Big Bird: What is it?
Kids: A Lion!
animated-lion-gif-5.gif

Roar...the lion pops out from behind a rock and greets the kids and smiles as the jeep rolls on into the next scene.

As you approach the next scene though, Big Bird announces: "Be sure for this next animal you hide any sort of food or drink, especially...cookies.

Bang

A loud screech can be heard and another jeep pulls up along side you...

anigif_enhanced-28281-1433797675-19.gif

Cookie Monster is driving and goes crazy at the word cookie.

Cookies? Cookies...where are the cookies?!!

Your jeep then takes off with Cookie Monster and travels through the jungles where all sorts of animals pop out and Big Bird tries to keep up!

Rawr, oo oo ah ah,

Big Bird: That's a tiger, that's a monkey!

Cookie Monster: That's a cookie!

You see Bert and Ernie hiking in the jungles when Cookie Monster's jeep causes a large pack of monkeys to jump on Bert
tumblr_inline_nnmrve0HeX1s3vxgv_500.gif

You then see Snuffy on the savannah as a great bellow is given out.
snuffdancingggg.gif

Big Bird: We have to get back! We are running out of time! I knew we couldn't count on you...

The Count: Did someone say, Count?
MvYqrm.gif

After an encounter with The Count, an a roundup of all the animals on the safari, Big Bird says that it might be time to head back

Big Bird: We have to get back...let's just go home.

Your jeeps take a turn and head back to the station to unload, where Elmo is waiting with all the animals who wave good-bye on your funny and family-friendly safari ride.
latest

Conclusion

Hopefully this attraction will bring a new spin on Bush Gardens, giving it a different ingredient, yet in a realistic and family-friendly way. This attraction will attract the young children who watch Sesame Street, but will also be humorous enough to please adults and teens who have to go on the attraction for their younger siblings.

The way you make a "kid-centric" property work is making it funny and adaptable for all ages. Kids will enjoy the animals and characters while parents can enjoy some of the humor and older kids will find the attraction itself to be a comedic driven adventure.

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!
Mahrajan Aiktishaf
A New Dining Experience Coming to Busch Gardens Tamp

Welcome to Mahrajan Aiktishaf! This all new, themed restaurant will offer a one of a kind themed dining experience for guests of Busch Gardens Tampa.

Mahrajan Aiktishaf will be located in the park's area themed to Egypt. Directly next to Cobra's Curse, the restaurant will take over what is now currently Crown Colony Café and Pub. The location will be completely re-themed to transport guests into the market place themed restaurant.
fca9cb66-f93d-47e9-9052-809f5fbe1f81_zps6v51kdbw.jpg~original

Backstory:

Tom Oridon, an aspiring british explorer and scientist has traveled to Egypt in hopes of uncovering one of a desert village's greatest secrets. But first, we have to travel back in time...

Welcome to Alowai, a small Egyptian village. It is here, that remains and ruins of an ancient empire remain. Following this society's downfall, years passed with allowed sediment and rocks to pile on top of these ruins. It was there, that Alowai was built, forever burying these secrets: until now.

Tom Oridon, has decided to travel to Alowai to excavate the remains of the ancient city. However, he lacks substantial funds to allow the project to move forward. It is for this reason that Tom and the local villagers set up an explorer's festival, serving foods to represent countries from around the globe in order to raise funds to excavate the site.

So, travel with us to Alowai, and taste exotic foods and have a wonderful time at the festival!

Theming:

The restaurant, will be re-themed from its current, bland decor to a vibrant and culturally inspired festival in the heart of an Egyptian village. This marketplace will allow many cuisines from around the world to be showcased in order to raise sufficient funds for the excavation of the ancient ruins.

View attachment 133749

These vibrant colors will pop off of the walls and ceiling, creating a lively atmosphere than can be enjoyed throughout the morning, through the afternoon and into the evening. In addition, live music will be played throughout the day, further immersing guests in Egypt's rich and wonderful culture.

View attachment 133750

The basic infrastructure of the current building will remain the same. However, the theming of the facade and interior will be changed.

Menu:
The restaurant's menu will feature a vibrant variety of cuisines from around the world. After all, it is a festival of different explorers from around the globe, right? Primarily, guests can order Egyptian and African delicacies, as well as Mediterranean options mixed with Asian fusion. Our goal here at the Rollickin' Roadsters was to create a diverse menu while still pertaining to the restaurant's theme. In addition, the park's lack of diverse food options really made us want to broaden the park's horizons when it comes to food and cuisine.

View attachment 133751
View attachment 133752
View attachment 133753

Dining Hours:
Mahrajan Aiktishaf will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The location will close 30 minutes before park closing.

Conclusion:
Thank you for helping us raise funds for the excavation of the lost city and have a spectacular rest of your day here at Busch Gardens Tampa!
View attachment 133762

Thanks everyone for posting! :D

Critiques and results coming within the next half hour.. I have to fully read through these.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Original Poster
Challenge 1 Critiques:
busch-gardens-sheikra_1071.jpg

This certainly was a difficult challenge, from the general lack of activity, to the varying prompts. Still, I think all three teams did a fine job with this week's projects.

Rollickin Roadsters:
- Good call with removing the Crown Colony restaurant, it doesn't quite fit the theme of Egypt.

- Nice backstory. I could see the park utilizing something like this.

- Well executed choice with the marketplace, but how would this fit into the infrastructure? Some specification would have been nice.

- Very adventurous menu concept, but what if you have kids in your family who only eat pizza or chicken nuggets? There doesn't seem to be a lot of options here for kids..

Overall, I really like what you have here. I would have like to see a little more detail put into this, but for what I got, I really enjoyed this one and can see it going into the park.

Millennium Force:

- Good job keeping the general safari theme. I remember getting a little nervous during brainstorming when a general Seasame Street ride was proposed.

- "All the animals that you'll see on the dark ride will be in the queue. Everything from lions, tigers, elephants, monkeys, and so on."

Are you keeping live animals or fake animals in the queue? I couldn't really tell.. If you meant live animals, it wouldn't be very practical to have live animals in a small queue compartment.

- The actual ride in my opinon seems a little.. disjointed. I couldn't really get a clear flow of the story you were getting across. It starts normal, then Cookie Monster appears, and then all heck breaks loose. Huh?

- All these animals popping up out of nowhere may scare little kids. Considering the target demographic here is toddlers, you may want to rethink this.

Overall, the attraction is good, but there are some flaws with it, like the disjointed story. Considering your disadvantage, I think you did a pretty good job with this.

The Great Gonzos-

- First off, I would have liked to see a little more detail put into this. I know you raced against the clock to get this in, but I would rather have a more detailed post 20 minutes late than a lesser one on time.

- I think all the ideas in here are good ones, but there are some flaws, like how do you fit animals that need a lot of space into a small bazaar area? Why is there a crocodile habitat if there are already crocodiles in the park?

- I don't think what you have area takes up the entire space occupied by Gwazi. The safari ride will probably take up the most space, but the rest of it? Not all that much.

Overall, while this is a good core concept, minor flaws and lack of detail kind of bring this down in my opinion. Judging from the rush to get this in, I think you did a decent job.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Original Poster
Challenge 1 Results:

1. Rollickin Roadsters
2. Millenium Force
3. The Great Gonzos

This means that the Great Gonzos have lost the challenge and will lose a member. But who will it be?

I'm really sorry about this, but considering that Sam had a vacation where he couldn't post (I found this out by his post on the Sole Imagineer), this means @deere839 has been eliminated from the Road Trip.

Thanks so much for playing @deere839! You will be missed! :)

The next challenge will be posted tomorrow morning.

And here's a hint... We're going from one.. to the other! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom