Reflections of Earth improvements including new lasers

Father Robinson

Yay! First "proper" video!

Although the American laser terminates half way through the show the difference is clear.

Imagine how they'll all look when the program is complete. At the moment installation and programming is still ongoing.
I'm glad you noticed this too, and explained why the lasers stopped when they did. I was really anxious to see what they would do during the art and culture segment, and certainly when they weren't present for (home) I knew something was up.

Sage of Time

Bit of a crush.... It wasn't a model. It was a flat painted ball!

Anyway, Peace on Earth. Can't wait to see what they've done....

I've heard tell that yes, it was flat on the exterior... but had the triangle pattern projected on the interior? With that lovely blue color?

Whatever it was... I loved it.

ANYWAY, had a friend see the show tonight and she loved the new lasers. Don't think the AA laser was working again, but she noticed a lot of new effects. I expect she'll be along on here to describe what she saw....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
DSC09359.jpg

Sage of Time

I'm guessing its a syncrolight. However, I'm very curious as to whats causing the fan effect from behind the globe...
As Steve said, it's the lights at the base. If you want to see them flash on during the show, watch the opening of the Earth Barge during We Go On. Not sure of when else they come on, but they are rather striking and pretty then. :)

TimeTrip

Bets on part of the narration change to remove/update "peace on earth, good will to men" in order to be politically correct?

Sage of Time

Arguments like that remind me of the Star Trek changes to "To bold go where no man has gone before!"

They changed it to to "no ONE has gone before".

Change Peace on Earth to "Peace on Earth, goodwill to all".

Done. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TimeTrip

Arguments like that remind me of the Star Trek changes to "To bold go where no man has gone before!"

They changed it to to "no ONE has gone before".

Change Peace on Earth to "Peace on Earth, goodwill to all".

Done. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Which is exactly why I'm betting that particular phrase will be changed in some way come Friday... o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom