Reflections of Earth improvements including new lasers

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
We'll be there in a few weeks. Maybe we will watch from the Canada steps also. Sounds like a good spot. Thanks.

TimeTrip

The video hunt is like searching for bigfoot. Surely we all agree that a video should have been uploaded by now that shows improvements, but we just can't find it! :)

Sage of Time

Tell me about it. Hopefully there will be at least two in the coming days. One from this site.

And POE starts next week.
Exciting!

And despite the annoying screaming in that video, it does offer a few nice glimpses... you can actually see BARS of light during Celebration. Reminds me of IllumiNations 88 and 25. :)

Jahona

Wow huge difference between the new ones and the old ones. I'm looking forward to seeing them next year when I go back.

Slowjack

As much of an EPCOT fan as I am, I actually never got a chance to ride the Cronkite version. My first visit to EPCOT Center was in the spring of 1986 a month or two before they switched the original narration to Walter's, and then my second visit wasn't until spring of 1995 after they'd switched to the Jeremy Irons version...
I don't know that you missed anything. I prefer both the original Perrin and the Irons versions over Cronkite. And outside of the nostalgia factor, I don't enjoy the cloying "Tomorrow's Child." Give me the dramatic musical finale of the Irons version any day.

Of course all three of these narrations were better than the Judi Dench version we have now.

Sage of Time

Loved Cronkite and Tomorrow's Child, but my heart lies with Irons and that spectacular model of a futurist city sparkling and glittering with fiber optics... and then that amazing model of Spaceship Earth surrounded by stars. Perfect and striking symbolism.

Nearly time for Peace on Earth...

Nervously excited. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom