Red and Space's Day Off

DinoInstitute

I've seen frost and 30 degree weather in Florida
Can you please direct me to it <insert opposite of :cold: emoji because there doesn't seem to be a hot one>
7361-o.jpg
Actually funny you mention this, yesterday I saw very light colored sand on the side of the road and had a brief minute of "WOAH!" :p

MonorailRed

Applebees
Well... This happened last week!

2017-07-17.jpg

To go with the reasoning of the last Day Off, I thought I'd keep this post going on Imagineer rather than Trip Reports since most of our site contributions are on this side of the forum :D

Over the next few days we'll summarize what happened on the trip, as well as reviews for attractions and areas of Walt Disney World we experienced that could be "plussed" or need some help.

Expect to hear about Pandora, Sassagoula River Boats, the new Wilderness Lodge Cabins and much more!

Last edited:

RMichael21

Well... This happened last week!

View attachment 215834

To go with the reasoning of the last Day Off, I thought I'd keep this post going on Imagineer rather than Trip Reports since most of our site contributions are on this side of the forum :D

Over the next few days we'll summarize what happened on the trip, as well as reviews for attractions and areas of Walt Disney World we experienced that could be "plussed" or need some help.

Expect to hear about Pandora, Sassagoula River Boats, the new Wilderness Lodge Cabins and much more!
Looks awesome Red, can't wait to hear about it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom