Red and Space's Day Off

MonorailRed

Applebees
Day 2- Part 1

Day 2 - Friday August 12

Was at Blizzard Beach till around 1pm or so then headed back to the respective hotels...and met up again at Hollywood Studios because it was the late night.

This was great because we got to ride Rock n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror twice!

This was actually pretty cool, because this was my cousins first time on Tower, so it was interesting to see her reaction on it.
Hey....:p

I...tolerated it. I loved the AAs. I can live with the overlay, just I am not waiting 120 minutes for it:hungover:

I would rather wait 120 for Frozenstorm than 120 for Mine Train :bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Day 2- Part 1

This was actually pretty cool, because this was my cousins first time on Tower, so it was interesting to see her reaction on it.

I would rather wait 120 for Frozenstorm than 120 for Mine Train :bookworm:
c8e63320-c3e6-4922-89e9-57d8889198a5.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Day 3 - Saturday August 13

Got up early after a late night (no sleep at Disney:p) and went to the Animal Kingdom Early Morning Hours!

Rode Everest with about a 10 minute wait...we both agreed that is one attraction we actually don't mind waiting through the queue for..in fact I prefer it to the Fastpass line because you get to see so much.

Everest was great as always (but if you have the chance to ride at night...do it!)

After Everest we headed over to Primeval Whirl..which is obviously the most well-themed attraction in the park:hilarious: I forgot how jerky that ride is, especially if you're on the end seat. But still good though!

We then saw that Dinosaur was closed, but met @IDInstitute anyway:D:p

Then went over to Kilimanjaro Safari -- got to see a ton of animals! Also @MonorailRed showed me a really cool waterfall path behind the Tree of Life...if you ever get a chance to go see it, go for it! Great views.

Once we were done with that it was around 11 or so and I had to head back for a family reservation, and since it rained in the afternoon for a while we had to skip the park at night, but that would change tomorrow on Day 4!
@MonorailRed do you have the everest photo?

I seem to remember that one being a classic derp face as well:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom