Yes, we're dating now :)

Also this short trip was not sponsored by under armour :p
I'll confirm - Yes, we are. :D

giphy.gif
Congrats guys! :eek: :joyfull: That's wonderful to hear! :happy:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Thanks Sam! You're back!!:eek: And thanks MA!:)

So as promised some brief notes around the world from the trip

- goodness there is a ton of construction on the roads down in WDW. Basically everywhere you go there is construction, which will be very neat to see when complete especially world drive.
- Pandora is amazing. In terms of themed lands I'd put it above Cars Land and Wizarding World, but however I'd rank those lands higher in terms of my interest in the IP.
- Flight of Passage is the best attraction Disney has created since Everest, and kinda puts Soarin' to shame. Though I have some issues with the queue. There really is nothing to do or look at until 3/4 through the queue in the lab, and when a line is 100 mins of just non-ac switchbacks I think they could have done much more to keep the line interesting.
- Navi River Journey is a lovely C-ticket but its averaging 90-120 min waits so I think people would be a bit disappointed.
- Finally did 4 parks in one day! It actually wasn't that tough, finished by around 3:30pm and mixed in resorts as well
:bookworm:
- Unknowlingly rode Great Movie Ride for the last time which is sad:cry: But for a last ride, all the effects were working perfectly.
- Captain Cook's is a hidden gem at the Poly. They give you large portion sizes for the same prices as other quick service venues. Also get Dole Whip at the Poly and not in Adventureland -- less of a wait and more relaxing!

- And yes visited Geyser Point and my ol' favorite resort - Wilderness Lodge! :)
tytyt.JPG

Disney Dad 3000

- goodness there is a ton of construction on the roads down in WDW. Basically everywhere you go there is construction, which will be very neat to see when complete especially world drive.
- Pandora is amazing. In terms of themed lands I'd put it above Cars Land and Wizarding World, but however I'd rank those lands higher in terms of my interest in the IP.
- Flight of Passage is the best attraction Disney has created since Everest, and kinda puts Soarin' to shame. Though I have some issues with the queue. There really is nothing to do or look at until 3/4 through the queue in the lab, and when a line is 100 mins of just non-ac switchbacks I think they could have done much more to keep the line interesting.
- Navi River Journey is a lovely C-ticket but its averaging 90-120 min waits so I think people would be a bit disappointed.
- Finally did 4 parks in one day! It actually wasn't that tough, finished by around 3:30pm and mixed in resorts as well
- Unknowlingly rode Great Movie Ride for the last time which is sad:cry: But for a last ride, all the effects were working perfectly.
- Captain Cook's is a hidden gem at the Poly. They give you large portion sizes for the same prices as other quick service venues. Also get Dole Whip at the Poly and not in Adventureland -- less of a wait and more relaxing!

- And yes visited Geyser Point and my ol' favorite resort - Wilderness Lodge! :)
tytyt.JPG

We Must Protect This Mouse!

Sam Magic

tytyt.JPG
This picture gives me life.

Also, whoever said we should do a forum wide meetup it completely correct. We should definitely do that. Also yeah, I'm back. Excited to be home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom