Red and Space's Day Off

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Well, great day today - This happened! :D
2016-08-11_13.31.09_zps09rkivzi.jpeg
Yes @MonorailRed is just as cool in person :p

Over the next few days we will trek through our adventures,...Sunday we are gonna try 4 parks in one day! Looking forward to it and awesome start today

Will post more below:)

MonorailRed

Applebees
After riding the new Soarin', @MonorailRed, your thoughts? :D

You know I was very impressed:happy:

Yep! I'll fill in the Epcot Portion of the trip, which was just Soarin' :p

The queue got a really nice clean up, they really modernized the decor! :D

Patrick is still there, which is nice.

The locations, transitions, and finale all come together quite well for Around the World! Totally different attraction with the clarity of the screens!

Really impressed overall!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

The locations, transitions, and finale all come together quite well for Around the World! Totally different attraction with the clarity of the screens!

Don't forget Starbucks and a broken Test Track :rolleyes::p

DinoInstitute

After riding the new Soarin', @MonorailRed, your thoughts? :D

You know I was very impressed:happy:

Have you guys been on Frozenstrom yet? I'm curious to hear your thoughts on probably the most controversial attraction in the past decade :p
I was really hoping they would take the refurbishment as an opportunity to make Jason Alexander as the bald Mickey hat guy :p :D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Have you guys been on Frozenstrom yet? I'm curious to hear your thoughts on probably the most controversial attraction in the past decade :p

I was really hoping they would take the refurbishment as an opportunity to make Jason Alexander as the bald Mickey hat guy :p :D
I went on it Monday, Red just got down so she needs to go on still.

I...liked it..for what it was :p AAs were fantastic, and the let it go scene was as well...then it just kinda, ends.

Same issue as Maelstrom, needs to be longer. The good news is, from World Showcase, you can't tell the difference...Norway doesn't look like Arrendelle...still looks like Norway, which made me happy.:bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
So brief summary:

We both aren't huge sun people, but headed over - and it was nice!

Red can say more, but she hadn't been there in years...and doesnt go on Summit...I went on, eh haha probably not going on again:p

I think the best one was Runoff Rapids..had never done that before. The enclosed slide is really dark and fast! That one was cool.

Then we just kinda floated in the lazy river or sat and watched my high energy younger cousins go up and down the slides :hilarious: ..we are old people.

Good time though.. Water parks are fun! I think tonight we'll see the Star Wars Fireworks for the first time... excited to see that!

MonorailRed

Applebees
image.jpeg

Brief summary of today from the coolest monorail on the forums :cool::D

- Went to EMH for Animal Kingdom today! Everest and Kilimanjaro were both 10-20 minute waits :cool:

- Everest has a really cool view of Pandora going up the giant lift currently! You have to check it out the next time you head to AK!

- Yeti not working still....

-Kilimanjaro added some different animals since last year - Great additions.

- Dinorama was alright

- Dinosouar was closed.... But look who we found on our journey... @IDInstitute ! :p:hilarious:

image.jpeg

DinoInstitute

- Went to EMH for Animal Kingdom today! Everest and Kilimanjaro were both 10-20 minute waits :cool:

- Everest has a really cool view of Pandora going up the giant lift currently! You have to check it out the next time you head to AK!

- Dinorama was alright

- Dinosouar was closed.... But look who we found on our journey... @IDInstitute ! :p:hilarious:
:D :p

MANEATINGWREATH

View attachment 155628

- Dinorama was alright

View attachment 155627

Did you sweat as horribly as I did when I went to Animal Kingdom? Good grief, I felt like I was walking in a pool. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom