PHOTOS - Disney reveals new lobby design and Trader Sam's lounge for the Polynesian

durangojim

It's hard to tell but looking at the photo, there might be some seating on the right side of the bar. I guess all will be revealed tomorrow. Except for the mugs;) Although maybe they will have the mugs to serve the drinks in but just not purchase. Have the fun is getting the Krakatoa in the volcano mug!

Horizons1

Courtesy of @WDWKingdomcast on Twitter
CBC7h2LUsAAEMvU.jpg
Kingdomcast!! The only podcast that tells you the truth and doesn't snort pixie dust.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I have been here since March 3rd. Me and 3 other brave souls started out on this quest. Only 2 remain. March 13th, the first member of our party succumbed to the harsh conditions. It's a barren wasteland here. Our maps must be severely outdated, as they indicated a large source of fresh water, with many tropical birds. However, all we have managed to find are strange red sponges that hold very little nutritional value and aren't great for sleeping on either. Initially there was some debate over what to do with his remains. We were hungry, but our humanity reigned supreme. His final resting place is with the Tikiman.

March 21st, the second of our brave crew passed on. This time our hunger was too much to overcome....The less said on this matter, the better. We did what we had to, to survive.

Now we are two. The whispers are our destination is in sight, we are but hours away from salvation.

The last two, and the first two. God speed my friends.

Sage of Time

If you're there and you have nothing better in life to do than wait for a bar opening, good for you. Wish I could do that. Whatever. Looks like fun. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom