Peter Pan Queue

MotherOfBirds

How long is this new queue projected to take to be completed? I know, contractors, TDO construction pace, etc, but I remember it being walled up back in October when I was there. I figured they would want to have it ready to go for summer.

Penelope

If the queue for PPL could be expanded into that area where the restrooms were behind it on the way to Liberty Square, is there room around the attraction for a Fairies or place to have Hook and Peter Pan sign autographs? That would be interesting way to mix up this part of FL.

KingdomofDreams

They took out the fast pass machines and the fastpass sign with tick tock on it and took down the walls last night!

So is that all this was? Taking out the old FP machines and signage? I guess I was under the impression that all the old FP machines had been removed throughout the parks already.

Tom

Beta Return
How long is this new queue projected to take to be completed? I know, contractors, TDO construction pace, etc, but I remember it being walled up back in October when I was there. I figured they would want to have it ready to go for summer.

Aside from annual refurbs (water parks, Splash), I don't think they consider seasons or crowds when they do projects anymore.

Disney Analyst

They could always take out Village Haus to make an entrance to a new area that goes behind the current Small World and also Haunted Mansion. Maybe it could even go further all the way to BTM. Tons of potential and Small World gets to stay where it is.

But not really.. Behind Village Haus is a two story drop to the entrance of the utildors, and a bus loop where the shuttles bring cast members... So, I don't think that's a feasible option. A lot of stuff happening back there.

doctornick

But not really.. Behind Village Haus is a two story drop to the entrance of the utildors, and a bus loop where the shuttles bring cast members... So, I don't think that's a feasible option. A lot of stuff happening back there.

It is all completely hypothetical, but if IASW were removed, you go go backwards (north) from there for a new build or even guest path and not necessarily disrupt the road/utilidors right behind Village Haus.

Rasvar

If the queue for PPL could be expanded into that area where the restrooms were behind it on the way to Liberty Square, is there room around the attraction for a Fairies or place to have Hook and Peter Pan sign autographs? That would be interesting way to mix up this part of FL.
I'm pretty sure expansion into the old restrooms is exactly what will happen. I wouldn't be surprised to see some interactive items similar to those that have been added to other attractions also.

Rasvar

IASW isn't going anywhere. However, I still think the Speedway area is a perfect location to be repurposed but that's another thread.

jt04

I'm pretty sure expansion into the old restrooms is exactly what will happen. I wouldn't be surprised to see some interactive items similar to those that have been added to other attractions also.

The facade shoule be the priority. And not just paint this time. IMO.

Mike S

FYI there were some walls up around the queue yesterday that I had not noticed just three days earlier.
image.jpg
image.jpg

lol, I wish.

Kman101

Me too. Old Fantasyland looks so terrible with New Fantasyland right behind it. You get great facades for Mermaid, Belle, Beast's Castle, the Mine Train and then .... Peter Pan, PhilharMagic (which I give a pass to on the exterior) and Fairytale Grope (again, which I can sort of give a pass to on the exterior). Small World and Peter Pan 100% need new facades. I'm glad they improved Pooh's. It's something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom