Peter Pan Queue

jt04

Thank you, Im tired of hearing about moving IASW. Move along people ....

I will never stop discussing it in one way or another. If not about it moving, then about it being "reimagined" (don't want to incite the hyper-sensitive) into a blank canvas.

Magic could result.

FrankLapidus

I will never stop discussing it in one way or another. If not about it moving, then about it being "reimagined" (don't want to incite the hyper-sensitive) into a blank canvas.

Magic could result.

Doesn't need to be moved, doesn't need to be "reimagined" and it won't be.

But you keep banging that drum, I don't think the real Fantasyland will ever measure up to the one you seem to live in.

jt04

Doesn't need to be moved, doesn't need to be "reimagined" and it won't be.

But you keep banging that drum, I don't think the real Fantasyland will ever measure up to the one you seem to live in.

Sometimes it takes repetition. And common sense usually prevails ultimately.

FrankLapidus

Sometimes it takes repetition. And common sense usually prevails ultimately.

True. And I'm sure it will in this case with IASW remaining where it is and has always belonged for years to come.

Absolutely not a chance. It is a low cost attraction to operate, has a huge capacity, and its massively popular with guests. It would make no sense what-so-ever to close it.

And moving rides? When does that really ever happen these days. IASW is a Magic Kingdom classic and will remain that way.

Amen.

Mastermott

The best thing to happen to the Peter Pan queue is the same best thing that happened to all the rides - FP+.
If you want to go on Peter, or any ride tomorrow, get an FP+ today. For those who don't - Hopefully the bathroom-into-queue line will happen.

Sassagoula-Rvr

I am not a IASW fan...but I do love that when I am on it...it's the same attraction my grandma knew and loved...So I would say...don't touch it...other than maintenance...it is one of those classics!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom