No cheese sauce, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MySmallWorldof4

As ridiculous as it seems we should have a conversation whenever the prices go up and the quality and offerings go down... It is all a decline by degrees....they won't notice the cheese sauce ....then in a few months the sauteed onions will be too costly to continue.... and so on, and then you have a stripped down cheap product that they will be charging you 35% more for...
So...to notice and discuss I think is good...
Not the onions! Nooooooooo........

Prince-1

Yes. Yes we do.

Cheese set up Prop Joe.

Cheese jokes you want my good man well cheese jokes you will get...

*Did you hear about the explosion at the cheese factory?? There was de brie everywhere!!
*What do you call cheese that isn't yours?? Nacho cheese!!
*What do you call a curly-haired cheese?? Permesan

Ok, I'll admit, that last one wasn't gouda!!

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

As ridiculous as it seems we should have a conversation whenever the prices go up and the quality and offerings go down... It is all a decline by degrees....they won't notice the cheese sauce ....then in a few months the sauteed onions will be too costly to continue.... and so on, and then you have a stripped down cheap product that they will be charging you 35% more for...
So...to notice and discuss I think is good...
I'm sorry, is your official position really that the lack of artificial liquid cheese-like product represents a decline in quality?

photomatt

The absence of cheese is making me feel blue. (Nope, it wasn't used yet.)

On a totally unrelated note:

If attractions were cheesy...

Camembert Jamboree (say it with a French accent)
American Adventure (too easy)
Mozzarella Castle

If Disney movies were cheesy...

The Provolone Ranger (also used by http://www.mariowiki.com/The_Provolone_Ranger, but I didn't know it until I Googled it)

If Disney resorts were cheesy...

Roquefort Wilderness

boufa

Great thread, but lets be fair to the initial poster, we do tend to get really wound up over little things here sometimes. After all, I have seen posts related to individual burned out light bulbs that involved responses ranging from sadly lamenting the downfall of a great company all the way to threatening to picket and boycott.

Oh, and....
What kind of cheese can you use to hide a small horse? Marscepone

What kind of cheese should you approach with caution? Caerphilly

Minnie Mum

Good news. Cosmic rays you get fries and macaroni and cheese. So you can dip the fries in the cheese sauce.
Good luck with that. We were there on Tuesday, and the cheese in the M&C was so thick and stringy it really did look and feel like plastic. No way could you dip anything softer than a fork in that mess.

MissM

Good news. Cosmic rays you get fries and macaroni and cheese. So you can dip the fries in the cheese sauce.
But NOT with burgers. You get the mac & cheese with everything except a burger. We were there last Saturday and everyone was getting it but burgers were specifically excluded for some reason. (Pulled pork sandwiches got it weirdly but not burgers.)

eta: You can still PAY for cheese sauce though. $1

disney4life2008

But NOT with burgers. You get the mac & cheese with everything except a burger. We were there last Saturday and everyone was getting it but burgers were specifically excluded for some reason. (Pulled pork sandwiches got it weirdly but not burgers.)

eta: You can still PAY for cheese sauce though. $1

I didn't realize that. They should give it with the burgers. Disney needs all the help it can get in that department

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom