No cheese sauce, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beuford

Original Poster
Just wondering if everyone knows the hot cheese sauce at the toppings bar at cosmic rays is gone. Was there in April, no not. Prices are up though lol.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
Is this what this board has turned into? A joke forum? Does anyone answer anything seriously any more?
Well in this string, cheese is supposed to be a joke. It's also news, the lack of cheese is ongoing. No matter how much cheddar the company is raking in, there is still no hot cheese. This is really grating. We have gouda get the word out. These operations folks don't know jack. I'll have to talk to my bus driver friend Colby and see what he can get done. I really mish the hot cheese. but a bunch of folks on here are telling me to chechil. This shows a motal lack of customer awareness in my opinion though. And the greedy execs are just rubing their hand together. I think someone is lighvan about why they removed the cheese in the first place. Imsil angry.

One last point if chimay. I can livno longer without hot cheese at the parks. Who doesn't want to eat a havarti meal? Let's put an end to this saga. Stop being a bunch of weisslakers. You really urda my feelings. I really need to korall my thoughts and try posting later.

I guess i just greve for the hot cheese. I'm such a basket case right now.

Stop joking about the cheese oka?

*1023*

P.S. I appologize for all the typos. I can be such a brick sometimes.

pmaljr

7ffd0230.jpg

I cheddar to think of it!

Bocabear

You're right. We should have a full on conversation for the second time about cheese sauce.
As ridiculous as it seems we should have a conversation whenever the prices go up and the quality and offerings go down... It is all a decline by degrees....they won't notice the cheese sauce ....then in a few months the sauteed onions will be too costly to continue.... and so on, and then you have a stripped down cheap product that they will be charging you 35% more for...
So...to notice and discuss I think is good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom