New 2013 WDW Ticket Prices

WDWLover#1

Original Poster
Here they are......
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/magic-your-way-facts-on-2013-walt-disney-world-resort-prices/
From the Disney Parks Blog-
We wanted to let Disney Parks Blog readers know that starting tomorrow, June 2, tickets to our Florida and California theme parks will be adjusted with new pricing.
As we’ve heard from many of our guests, the quality entertainment and attractions and the memorable moments created by our cast make a Disney theme park experience a great value. There’s something for everyone at Disney Parks to make a magical vacation memory.
You can now find information on the different ticket pricing on our Walt Disney World Resort ticket page and Disneyland Resort page.

ImagineerDude

Because of New Fanstasyland. Same reason for AoA being more expensive than other values.
I don't think so. 17 million people visit MK (I visited 3 times in one year and didnt visit any of the other parks..,and I live in Indiana!) and there is so much more to do in MK than the other parks! Disney's charging more for the park with the most attractions and most nostalgia. Which kinda makes sense on there part. Maybe it'll make one-day trippers visit other parks instead of MK :)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I don't know much, but I do know that if you get a one day park hopper with the water park add on, you should be forced to march around the resort in a blinking dunce cap that is adorned with lights that are rhythmically correlated to circus music emanating from a small speaker located at the back of aforementioned cap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom