New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

JohnD

In the same vein and token of the "me, me, me" crowd. I leave in 6 days and am sad that I potentially could miss it by a week.

BUT, I will prob get to see it debut when I am there March 9th again at this rate!

I leave in three days. Have a lot planned (MNSSHP, F&W Festival, SW Fireworks, AK at night). The only thing missing is ROL. Not much chance of preview at this point. Like you, I'll probably be back sometime next year for Avatar and will work in seeing the show then.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Very few people notice it being broken. Everybody on here does, and mostly because a group of you bring it up all the time ON THREADS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Move on, let it go. Rivers of Light NOT the Yeti.
Disney used to hold theirselves to their own high standards. Now since "very few people notice" it's okay to leave something broken? Imagine if Thundermountain was meant to have a complete earthquake scene too.

Back to RoL then. Six months on. Still not open. No APs, general CMs or Golden Oak previews yet. There's your news.

HauntedMansionFLA

This thread is totally out of control :) It's like a car wreak, you shouldn't click view when you see an update but you can't help yourself
We will be down at WDW the first of December and hope the show is up and running, if not, we will enjoy DAK at night without it and catch it next time. Thanks to the insiders for sharing what is going on with this frustrating wait for the debut of this show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom