New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

tathompson87

I'm so confused. New Minnie was out in 4 different outfits at Disney Springs. Why the huge inconsistency?
IMG_0679.JPG

Rteetz

I'm so confused. New Minnie was out in 4 different outfits at Disney Springs. Why the huge inconsistency?View attachment 185621
The new static heads are easier to make and have around. If the head is articulated they are much heavier and harder to make. The new articulated heads are also computer controlled as I understand it rather than controlled by the person inside.

Donaldfan1934

The new static heads are easier to make and have around. If the head is articulated they are much heavier and harder to make. The new articulated heads are also computer controlled as I understand it rather than controlled by the person inside.
But from what I have seen, all of the articulated heads needed for WDW were already converted with the sole exception of the talking Mickey in the Town Square Theater. The issue is clearly one that relates to meet & greets which are mostly static rather than shows and presentations which are mostly articulated.

Rteetz

But from what I have seen, all of the articulated heads needed for WDW were already converted with the sole exception of the talking Mickey in the Town Square Theater. The issue is clearly one that relates to meet & greets which are mostly static rather than shows and presentations which are mostly articulated.
It has been strange how they are rolling them out. Even someone I know who is friends with Mickey has been confused at the roll out.

Donaldfan1934

It has been strange how they are rolling them out. Even someone I know who is friends with Mickey has been confused at the roll out.
Wow, that's saying something. It's particularly weird because as far as I know, none of the other resorts have been handling it in this strange fashion. Perhaps no one may never no what's going on with TDO and they'll suddenly convert one day completely unexpectedly for all parties involved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom