New Frozen Show replacing Aladdin at DCA

Curious Constance

So, let's play a game.

It's called "What's Gonna Happen" and here's how it goes: we make guesses as to what will happen to a certain attraction.

First, we'll make guesses as to what will happen to the sing-along. Will Disney A) bring back Muppet*Vision 3D, B) keep the sing-along and have two Frozen shows in the same park, C) let the space sit empty, D) use it for more movie previews, or E) something else?
I'm going to say none of those. I think they'll close them all, turn them into pin trading stores, and then raven 24 will promptly light his(?) AP on fire, take the ashes to the park, buy a $99 one day ticket, sprinkle the ashes throughout DCA, and walk out with his middle fingers held high. ;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 107043

and people go to see this but somehow skip Lincoln? What a shallow world we live in.

I was once a fan of the Lincoln show when the tech behind the production was cutting edge and still relatively unique. Nowadays there really isn't anything special about an AA show, and one featuring a politician in an age when American politics are so divisive isn't something that I think a lot of casual DL visitors care about. I agree with Constance that a smaller, more intimate production in another part of the park (Frontierland?) might be better.

ForeverAnna

I go to Lincoln often. Not every single trip but often enough. It's true there are never very many people in there. I've seen from just a couple to maybe about 20. I'd hate to see it go away completely but I'd be okay with a smaller venue. BTW the CMs in there are the best.

yookeroo

and people go to see this but somehow skip Lincoln? What a shallow world we live in.

I skip them both.

Although I guess I prefer Lincoln. The sing-along is kind of sucky. The movie sing-alongs they offered to APers was better (not because it was exclusive to APers, but because you saw the whole movie). Maybe if the performers actually did the singing...

That said, I'll take a Frozen show in the Hyperion over Lincoln. Time for something new there.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
The Voyage of the Little Mermaid which has been opened since 1992 at Disney's Hollywood Studios is the only show stateside solely based on the Little Mermaid.

At Tokyo DisneySea they have King Triton's Concert which opened this year.

^^ Yep. Beat me to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom