New Countries

Hank Scorpio

Sorry, didnt mean to stereotype Canada with snow. I was stuck for an idea so I went to the Candian tourist website and the first picture to come up was some guy on a snow speeder and I thought how cool would that be?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by DarkMeasures
I have never actually gone in the indoor part of Germany...

But anyway, Scotland is already represented in the GreatBritian part of WS. And there is also the Canadian/Scottish rockband Off Kilter.
Cause they wear kilts they must be Jocks??
Well if thats logic why have Canada its just America with cleaner cities and better beer.

I must have a damn good look at the UK pavilion next time but Im sure my country is more than Pringle sweaters and some pap about Tartan, which if you study its history you will find in its present form is an invention of the Victorian English that unfortunately has been swallowed by many of my fellow countrymen.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by Bill
I'd like a volcanic country, like Fiji. Have a volcano at the center of the country. :)

Sorry cant do that the Universal crew will just say it’s a rip off of Jimmy Biuffets Margaretaville:)

disneytati

I am from Brazil, and I would love to have my country represented there. However, better research should be done, because the brazilian pavillion in the millenium celebration was just awful!!!:fork: We have got much more than a rainforest (which does not cover the whole country, and few brazilians really go there) and carnival... I prefer not to have Brazil represented than seeing something like that...:(

Senderella

Originally posted by EpcotGrl
Personally, I'd love to see a Russia pavillion. Maybe to take the place of the African outpost since we have a whole Africa thing at AK. I think that would be phenomenal--Red Square and the Kremlin would be a beautiful addition to the WS. Unfortunately the Russians would probably have to contribute, and I don't think it'll happen anytime soon, but...hey, a girl can dream :D

HEY CORPUS! RGV here.. just about neighbors... :)

I'd love to see Russia also. I think that'd be REALLY pretty. It'd go well with what's already standing. I also think an India would be cool too.

Senderella

Originally posted by Stitch79
I still think Greece would be a great addition to the WS.

Oh I didn't think of Greece.... Egypt either.. there's a LOT of possibilities... lots of countries have some beautiful architecture & great food that would really mesh well with the others.

What piqued my interest was the poster who said one country was seriously considering (or something like that)... anyone know?

Senderella

Originally posted by Hank Scorpio
Mexico - El Rio de tiempo needs urgently transforming. At the moment its kind of Its a Small World with Mexican hats.

LOLOL Sorry but that cracked me up!!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard in a LONG time! :lol:

tomm4004

The Mexican ride starts out well with but then gets odd, with the dolls and the fireworks room. The middle section is just a tourist brochure (with old, grainy film) trying to entice you to come and visit their beach resorts - which is probably lost on many guests since they're obviously spending their vacation time at Walt Disney World.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Don`t let them dare touch El rio Del Tiempo (Mexicos boat ride) - its the only thing left that reminds me of `If You Have Wings...`
:lol:

EpcotGrl

Originally posted by Senderella
HEY CORPUS! RGV here.. just about neighbors... :)

I'd love to see Russia also. I think that'd be REALLY pretty. It'd go well with what's already standing. I also think an India would be cool too.

Howdy neighbor!!! LOL, don't you love how in TX anything within 3 miles is neighbors...?

Obsessively enough, I once had a dream where I watched Illuminations from a Russia pavillion, standing in the shadow of the Kremlin *dreamy sigh*

Senderella

Originally posted by EpcotGrl
Howdy neighbor!!! LOL, don't you love how in TX anything within 3 miles is neighbors...?

Obsessively enough, I once had a dream where I watched Illuminations from a Russia pavillion, standing in the shadow of the Kremlin *dreamy sigh*

LOL anything between us & San Antonio is "neighbor"!!

I really would like to see Russia there... I think it would just add a LOT of architechtual interest... enhance whats already there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom