New characters for Fantasmic finale

Sped2424

I think it's time to replace a few scenes. It's such a great show and still one of my favorite attractions (probably my favorite live show) but I have it basically memorized at this point. Put in a scene from Tangled - it'd look really cool with her hair in different designs all around the mountain. Princess And The Frog would be cool - they could use the river a lot for that. I also think it'd be cute if they re-created That's How She Knows from Enchanted - that's a very theatrical performance so it would be pretty easy to adapt it to the stage.
they could do scene where her hair has taken over the whole stage and she sings and it suddenly lights up that would be something awesome to watch at night.

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
To be honest, I never really understood why Megara was there in the first place...in a row of fur characters, without Hercules by her side. Nevertheless, I am disappointed by the news of her removal. Times change, I guess.

FabulousFigment

I noticed Meg for the first time in January and shortly after, this was posted. Will be sad that she is leaving but in this case, new is appreciated. I love the Tangled Idea!

Piebald

The characters now appear on streets of america for one set, then another set across from indiana Jones by echo lake. Last week it was stitch, queen of hearts, tweedles, gepetto, pinocchio, hook, smee, chipmunks, mary poppins.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom