New characters for Fantasmic finale

Genie of the Lamp

Why fix it if people continue to fill the stadium each night and don't care? That's the way they think. If I could change the show, the first thing that would go is the Pocahontas bit. Gotta go.

WoC should definitely stay exclusive to DCA.

Sadly raven, you're absolutely right. More people would be outraged if no F! showed at all versus us complaining about F! show issues. I mean seriously every freakin show it's a sell out which is why they probably wanted to add those benches. Yeah the Pocahontas scene has to go. I'd like to hear your input though on what changes/updates should be made to F! in DHS here. I'd suggest replacing Pocahontas with POTC since the PP addition at your DL was a nice addition to the show IMO.

mm52200

Is it me is there less pyro running during the show? Watched it three times a few weeks ago on two different nights, only once did I feel like pyro was running at 100%.
Last time I saw it in December all of the pyro was there. But I don't know anything official but I imagine that when/if the changes take place it won't be until the new casting period begins which is around May usually.

secondstartotheright

aww...I understand why they would replace her, but... like another poster said, Meg was the last little bit of Hercules left in WDW. Sad to see her go. Plus, she would very occasionally appear for training meets in Epcot, and with her gone from F! That probably won't happen anymore :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom