New characters for Fantasmic finale

Fantasmic

F! Used to have awesome pre-show in the early days... made the 2hr wait bearable! They guy who used to walk down the steps on his hands, and balance on all the chairs.

Genie of the Lamp

The characters are currently meeting on Streets of America and not the Animation Building. Probably the only place to see any villains out in all of WDW.

Did you see Fantasmic tonight? If so, did you see Tiana and Mr.Penguin on the Steamboat Willie without Megara on it? Thanks for the info.:)

Piebald

Did you see Fantasmic tonight? If so, did you see Tiana and Mr.Penguin on the Steamboat Willie without Megara on it? Thanks for the info.:)

I did not. I just went for a little bit with my girlfriend to find something in one of the stores she wanted. I did see Mr Penguin(s) out meeting with Hook, Smee, Pocahontas, Meeko, Green Army Men, Pinocchio, Gepetto, Jafar, Queen of Hearts, Snow Queen, etc.

tinkerfairy

I wish that they were keeping Meg, I don't care how old of a character she is, Hercules was a great movie and I love Meg. And I know plenty of people who feel the same way and it'd be nice if Disney kept the one Hercules thing they have in the parks.

Jerm

What is the schedule for the "meet and greet" for the Fan group? I have not seen it in years and would love to catch them all in one place.

asianway

What is the schedule for the "meet and greet" for the Fan group? I have not seen it in years and would love to catch them all in one place.
Same as when you were chatting about it in 2011:
Characters that may appear include:
Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip n Dale, Stitch, Mulan, Snow White, The Queen (from Snow White), Belle (blue village dress), Jasmine, Aladdin, Genie, Jafar, Mary Poppins, Mr Penguin, Pocahontas, Meeko, Captain Hook, Mr Smee, Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee, The Queen of Hearts, Pinocchio, Geppetto, Rafiki, Max (Goofy's Son), Green Army Men (GAMs now appear at Pixar Place instead @ the same time as F! sets)

The are no characters if the first Fant! starts before 7:30pm.
When the first show is at:
7:30- one 20min set at 4:45
8:00- three 20min sets starting at 4:50
8:30- two 30min sets
9:00- four 25min sets (two groups w/ two sets each)
When there is no Fant! there will be four 30min sets starting at 4:50pm

This has since been circulated many places on the net without proper attribution.

Ive also seen Bolt, Jessie, Quincy, Annie since this was posted.

Villains0501

The characters are currently meeting on Streets of America and not the Animation Building. Probably the only place to see any villains out in all of WDW.

Do you know if this is just a temporary thing? I'll be going in May and the Fantasmic meet and greets are always a must-do for me, and I don't want to be looking in the wrong area.

asianway

Do you know if this is just a temporary thing? I'll be going in May and the Fantasmic meet and greets are always a must-do for me, and I don't want to be looking in the wrong area.
Itll either be there, the hat/Echo Lake area, or Animation. If the time passes and theres no characters take a walk....

DABIGCHEEZ

I am curious with those that say Fantasmic needs updating(which I agree with BTW) and that they will now sit through it once per trip or even avoid it until it is redone... do you still watch the Indy Show, LMA, or any other show? All shows there need to be updated after 5 years max.

Genie of the Lamp

I am curious with those that say Fantasmic needs updating(which I agree with BTW) and that they will now sit through it once per trip or even avoid it until it is redone... do you still watch the Indy Show, LMA, or any other show? All shows there need to be updated after 5 years max.

Are you talking just about DHS shows? I Don't bother to watch the Indy show anymore simply cause I've seen it enough and is not a "must do" for me. LMA I only did twice and concluded I've seen that show enough. It will be gone anyways once Carsland minus Luigi's or some version of Carsland takes place in that area and is announced/presented at a time TBD. I like BATB, VOTLM, DJRLOS and Muppetvision 3d. I absolutely concur the fact that all these shows are outdated. I would except any major updates to all of them including Fantasmic except Muppetvision. Fantasmic is one of my favs and I hate to see it in the condition/state it's in now (except all the pyros at the end are holding up well).

RSoxNo1

I don't see Fantasmic once per visit, but I think it's of a high enough quality that it shouldn't be the top priority. Having said that, all of the nighttime shows can be considered stale (although I'd defend Reflections of Earth). Everything in the parks could receive upgrades, it's just a matter of prioritizing those. I think the other shows in DHS are in a greater need of updating than Fantasmic.

Jerm

Tiana and Mr Penguin are being added to the steamboat for the finale. Meg will be going bye bye. We could see a few other ones at some point.
Meg was still on there as of Tuesday night... I took one for the team and went and saw it. Fan really needs some help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom