New characters for Fantasmic finale

Genie of the Lamp

The DHS Fantasmic! could use a new finale boat, let alone new characters.

Plus, they should update those projection screens as well. They were atrocious the last time I went two years ago which was also the night @drew81 reported that Fantasmic Mickey would be back on top of the Mountain shooting Pyro during the finale which at the time had not been in effect for those last few weeks, months, I can't remember. O wait that's right, they consider an newsworthy update of Fantasmic as being related to adding benches for the overcrowded guests. Go figure.:rolleyes:

Californian Elitist

Plus, they should update those projection screens as well. They were atrocious the last time I went two years ago which was also the night @drew81 reported that Fantasmic Mickey would be back on top of the Mountain shooting Pyro during the finale which at the time had not been in effect for those last few weeks, months, I can't remember. O wait that's right, they consider an newsworthy update of Fantasmic as being related to adding benches for the overcrowded guests. Go figure.:rolleyes:

The entire show needs an update.

Genie of the Lamp

The entire show needs an update.

Yeah for reals, but as Mr.Spirit said a while back, TDO is telling cast their to not bother fixing F! and just let it rot as is. He then said let the WOC rumors commence but in all honesty I don't see WOC coming and let alone I would perfer it stay at DCA and keep it original their for folks like me living in PA come out to your neck of the woods and enjoy/view that water show masterpiece. Maybe George can get on top of this.

Californian Elitist

Yeah for reals, but as Mr.Spirit said a while back, TDO is telling cast their to not bother fixing F! and just let it rot as is. He then said let the WOC rumors commence but in all honesty I don't see WOC coming and let alone I would perfer it stay at DCA and keep it original their for folks like me living in PA come out to your neck of the woods and enjoy/view that water show masterpiece. Maybe George can get on top of this.

Why fix it if people continue to fill the stadium each night and don't care? That's the way they think. If I could change the show, the first thing that would go is the Pocahontas bit. Gotta go.

WoC should definitely stay exclusive to DCA.

rodserling27

First off, I am glad Tiana will be on the boat. I'm shocked Meg lasted so long. Good riddence, I do not care for Hercules.

Why fix it if people continue to fill the stadium each night and don't care? That's the way they think. If I could change the show, the first thing that would go is the Pocahontas bit. Gotta go.

WoC should definitely stay exclusive to DCA.
I agree with you on all accounts. It's unfortunate that they think that way...and I think Pocahontas can go...it's the weakest part, by far.
I think F! needs some sprucing up...better working effects, lightning, etc. Is that too much to ask? It's my absolute favorite show on property, by a long shot, but it needs some better TLC.

Californian Elitist

First off, I am glad Tiana will be on the boat. I'm shocked Meg lasted so long. Good riddence, I do not care for Hercules.

I agree with you on all accounts. It's unfortunate that they think that way...and I think Pocahontas can go...it's the weakest part, by far.
I think F! needs some sprucing up...better working effects, lightning, etc. Is that too much to ask? It's my absolute favorite show on property, by a long shot, but it needs some better TLC.

Yeah, the Pocahontas section is completely underwhelming and lame. It could be so much better! The whole show could, I don't understand why the suits won't bother sprucing it up. It's the least they could do.

wdwfan22

I will never understand the hate for the Pocahontas section, I think it's the best part of the show! The cannonball, The Canoes, The flaming arrows, John Smith Swinging across the mountain, and Grandmother Willow, all spectacular beats!

I agree the Pocahontas portion is one of the best of the show. I love it because it's mostly live action compared to the majority of the other parts of the show that involve you watching a mist screen.

Sped2424

I say they get rid of the Pocahontas portion and add in something else its not that its bad its just its been some time since and something new would be nice to see! Tangled would be cool to see they could put in a bunch of floating lanterns that pop out above the water, it wouldn't have to replace the Pocahontas part but adding it in the show would still be refreshing, its just the show feels dated and really needs a 2.0 version!

openendedsky

I will never understand the hate for the Pocahontas section, I think it's the best part of the show! The cannonball, The Canoes, The flaming arrows, John Smith Swinging across the mountain, and Grandmother Willow, all spectacular beats!
I wish they did this for more movies, but I understand that would get expensive.
Also, pretty bummed that they're removing Meg. Glad I got to see it before she goes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom