My Disney experience app crashing

jlsHouston

FYI... I'm able to log in through the website on my computer now and can see all of my plans. I haven't tried to change any plans, but all of the plans I had made before the site crashed, including the 7DMT FP+ I did just a few minutes beforehand, are all there.

I think because we were in there at like 7 am ish doing it , I think it was cratering by 8 am

Disney Daddy

Okay...at 12:41am (central time), I was able to get on both the website and the MDE app and book multiple FP's for 7DMT. So, there are still good time slots left for 7DMT. Keep trying! The system seems to be stabilizing.

Disney Daddy

That's who I feel sorry for is the people in the parks actually on their vacation having to waste time over the app not working and the kiosks cratered

So very true. The problems and frustrations that I have faced from the comfort of my living room is pale in comparison to what the poor folks have had to deal with while in the parks today!

Dwarful

So for my June vacation, right now my account says "You may begin making Fastpass+ selections for your vacation on July 1, 2014."

July?

My dates are May 31 - June 8th. The desktop site said the same thing to me. I logged off and tried again. Still the same. Then I tried calling...got all circuits are busy...click. Tried again...finally after about 2 hours of stress I got on and booked 7DMT. Here is the kicker...now on both of my MK days I have 4 FP's booked for each person in my group....they better not take my 7DMT away. I will try to call back later today....good luck.

Glasgow

If you're going to holistically alter the way people tour the parks then you'd better have the backend systems to support that. The IT issues here are unacceptable, never mind for Disney, but for any company that offers a public service. Disappointing, at best. I imagine there will be some changes coming soon ..

Disney Daddy

If you're going to holistically alter the way people tour the parks then you'd better have the backend systems to support that. The IT issues here are unacceptable, never mind for Disney, but for any company that offers a public service. Disappointing, at best. I imagine there will be some changes coming soon ..

Couldn't have said it better myself!

LucyK

Welcome to my life, I've been unable to use the website for over two weeks and calling IT today was of no use.

Disney really needs to step up her game, this is getting way too stressful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom