My Disney experience app crashing

cw1982

FYI... I'm able to log in through the website on my computer now and can see all of my plans. I haven't tried to change any plans, but all of the plans I had made before the site crashed, including the 7DMT FP+ I did just a few minutes beforehand, are all there.

Weather_Lady

FYI... I'm able to log in through the website on my computer now and can see all of my plans. I haven't tried to change any plans, but all of the plans I had made before the site crashed, including the 7DMT FP+ I did just a few minutes beforehand, are all there.

Me, too. Load time is much slower than usual but it's all there.

durangojim

The inside the magic guy says that there have been 50000 fps made for 7dmt already! That's almost 1300 per day for the next 40 days starting 5/28.

Mammymouse

Good thing I am going May 9 - 11th. Mine coaster will be open but NO FASTPASSES+ until 5/28, so we will all be able to enjoy the ride like in the normal pre-MM+ days. We can all line up and wait our turns and still get in fairly. Fastpasses are just an illusion. :rolleyes:

Good thing I am going May 9 - 11th. Mine coaster will be open but NO FASTPASSES+ until 5/28, so we will all be able to enjoy the ride like in the normal pre-MM+ days. We can all line up and wait our turns and still get in fairly. Fastpasses are just an illusion. :rolleyes:
no ride doesn't open until the 28th you can line up and look at it no ride! you riding it during those days will be an illusion

KatMaria

It may be in soft openings, but those are very staggered, they may only let so many people in at a time and then close for a while. Don't get your hopes up that it may be open, soft openings are not guaranteed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom