My Disney experience app crashing

jl3283

Original Poster
All because if the seven dwarfs mine train. Try to book a fastpass time, the whole system is crashing. This is so ridiculous because the ride isn't that great. I'm ashamed of Disney for letting this happen. I hope they fix the app. This new fastpass system has made people so angry. Anyone else having this issue on the app?

HRHPrincessAriel

ALL MY FP+ ARE GONE! ALL OF THEM. The entire week. Including A&E.

I.will.flip.my.#$%#$^ if A&E is gone for good. I went in to change the time of something and it tells me I have NOTHING to change.

jl3283

Original Poster
wow, people can't even book fastpasses for today and now it's messing up people tickets and magicbands. This is so bad for Disney. I feel bad now that 7 fictitious characters shut down their whole system. I wouldn't not want to be working there today. I feel bad for the cast members.

Disney Daddy

The same thing happened to me. When I tried to add a FastPass+ for 7DMT, I got a message that I didn't have any FastPass+ experiences to change. Whenever I closed out the window and went back in, everything was still there. This is just really, really annoying that you can't even get onto the stupid system and book a FastPass+ experience for 7DMT. We will be at Disney when this ride first opens, but from the looks of it, we still won't be able to ride it. There isn't anything on Disney's property that is worth a 3+ hour wait!!!!

Weather_Lady

ALL MY FP+ ARE GONE! ALL OF THEM. The entire week. Including A&E.

I.will.flip.my.#$%#$^ if A&E is gone for good. I went in to change the time of something and it tells me I have NOTHING to change.

Mine will display correctly, but the website is telling me the same thing -- that there are no plans to be changed. However, it also gives me an error message essentially saying the system is overwhelmed.

I will try back later. Don't be alarmed -- I'll bet all your plans are still there.

lebeau

I have had the same thing happen. I wouldn't panic unless you are in the park today. They will get it straightened out. I feel bad for anyone who is being impacted on their trip though.

lebeau

Mine will display correctly, but the website is telling me the same thing -- that there are no plans to be changed. However, it also gives me an error message essentially saying the system is overwhelmed.

I will try back later. Don't be alarmed -- I'll bet all your plans are still there.

Exactly. Me too.

HeatherWatson

My MDE is showing nothing--no hotel, dining, or FP+ reservations. I have tried both the mobile and the desktop, restarted both devices, etc., and nothing. We arrive tomorrow, and I had hoped to do some last minute tweaking of my plans. All this, and we won't even get to ride that stupid Mine Train. I suppose disappointment serves me right for getting my hopes up in the first place. Oh, well, I digress.

lebeau

My MDE is showing nothing--no hotel, dining, or FP+ reservations. I have tried both the mobile and the desktop, restarted both devices, etc., and nothing. We arrive tomorrow, and I had hoped to do some last minute tweaking of my plans. All this, and we won't even get to ride that stupid Mine Train. I suppose disappointment serves me right for getting my hopes up in the first place. Oh, well, I digress.

Good luck. Hopefully things will turn around. I bet the site and app are working fine later this afternoon/evening.

Enjoy your trip.

HRHPrincessAriel

ok mine aren't either so it makes me feel a *bit* better.
I hope it shows up for you soon!!

cw1982

Mobile website won't load. App is saying unexpected error. I'm sure they're doing what they can to fix it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom