My Disney experience app crashing

durangojim

Yeah, but people who are 60 days out can book too. So I still don't understand your logic.
60 days from today is July 2 so if someone was arriving on July 2 or 3 they could make fps for the next 10 days of their trip. There are no Fps available for May 2nd-May27 so you can't count that as part of the 60 days, just like you can't start on May 28 and add 60 days to that because it's not May 28 yet.

cw1982

60 days from today is July 2 so if someone was arriving on July 2 or 3 they could make fps for the next 10 days of their trip. There are no Fps available for May 2nd-May27 so you can't count that as part of the 60 days, just like you can't start on May 28 and add 60 days to that because it's not May 28 yet.

I get it now... lol.

Sorry. Been a rough week at work.

if you want to be precise, 60 days is the 1st of july and anyone arriving after that is syill locked out from selecting, people arriving between now and july 1st are the only people that can select now, if you are an AP you can select thru june 1st today

MOUSEGIRL

I got in finally after trying all day. Now I have 7DMT 6 times in the same day. I am not complaining but I am sure they are going to take it away from us. I also have 5 other rides for that same day so a total of 11 fp+ . It wont let me remove anything. I dont want to cheat the system but also dont want to miss out on 7DMT. What to do???

HRHPrincessAriel

I got in finally after trying all day. Now I have 7DMT 6 times in the same day. I am not complaining but I am sure they are going to take it away from us. I also have 5 other rides for that same day so a total of 11 fp+ . It wont let me remove anything. I dont want to cheat the system but also dont want to miss out on 7DMT. What to do???
HOw'd that happen!?

DManRightHere

All because if the seven dwarfs mine train. Try to book a fastpass time, the whole system is crashing. This is so ridiculous because the ride isn't that great. I'm ashamed of Disney for letting this happen. I hope they fix the app. This new fastpass system has made people so angry. Anyone else having this issue on the app?
Hahah. All web pages/apps have capacities. Of course this was going to happen on the announcement of the new ride fastpasses.

DManRightHere

ALL MY FP+ ARE GONE! ALL OF THEM. The entire week. Including A&E.

I.will.flip.my.#$%#$^ if A&E is gone for good. I went in to change the time of something and it tells me I have NOTHING to change.

I doubt their gone for good. This is exactly why we printed our fastpass selections as well.

DizneyPryncess

I'm at WDW now, and at 4 PM it was the first time today I've been able to access the MDE app. It was driving me nuts, because there's so much rain here this week. We are trying to change our FP's around the weather.

I called and a CM was helping me, but he couldn't get it to load either. We tried my iPad, phone & computer. (We are in the room today because it's a monsoon here all day.) Finally on Chrome on my laptop, I got the FP screen to come up & made updates before it crashed again. Here's hoping they worked! ;)

lostpro9het

I believe the crash might have coincided with the Dwarf Train going live on FP+ and EVERYONE and their mother trying to get on to book one.
Mostly likely this but it was funny to hear all the reasons I couldn't change my FP+ reservations at a kiosk today! here they are in order:
Things are real busy today so it's just slow
Let me try you wife's MB, hers will probably work
Let me try you daughters MB, hers will probably work
Here try them on my mobile, iPad, device this kiosk is acting up today
-----Calls over a supervisor FP+ guru------
Let me scan your band, oh you haven't linked it to your account yet, Me: this is our third day here using the band as our room key and for FPs.
Let me scan your wife's card, yeah I'm not showing it as linked
-----they call someone els on the phone---
Our system is down due to weather.

There you go folks, rain done broke the system! I hope it doesn't rain anymore in Florida, seems the MM+ system isn't built to handle it.

Last edited:

ratherbeinwdw

After constantly clicking on "Try Again", I was finally able to get fastpasses for 7DMT in June. At first it told me I didn't have any plans on the days I was trying for. That was scary, but when I checked the Reservations page everything was there. One time I got all the way to confirming, and the screen froze. However, when I checked the Reservation page again, the new fastpass was there. Then, I was able to get fps for two other days that week. Only two of the fps are for me, then other one is for someone coming in later in the week.

Disney Daddy

Congrats to everyone that was able to secure FP's for 7DMT today. After trying non-stop since around 8:30am, I was able to snag a grand total of.....wait for it.....wait for it.......

ZERO (0) FP's! Thanks WDW IT Department. Maybe you can use part of the $7,500 you charged me to put towards additional servers!

Sigh!

llrain

It has been bad all day, yes I can understand that and "calm down" but the next cast member that tells me that "well the system is new" in their unfriendly demeaning voice that is very un-cast member like, is the next cast member that will need to hear it cause unfortunately they are the front line and if you are going to be demeaning like that because you are tired of hearing us voice our frustrations then you shouldn't be doing the job that you signed up for, you are there to be understanding of our frustrations if you know anything about basic customer service.
During todays 5,000 blips, all of my missed fastpasses that I was bluntly told by the same fast pass cast member that I should have taken a photo of my times ( which by the way is dumb cause if I have to take photos of these things then you are bluntly telling me the system sucks, no one should have to take photos to remember, the system should be running), the same cast member that used the "system is new, just need to bear with us" phrase...I simply replied to her "Actually its not new, you have had over a year now to work out the blips, so please do not use that blanket excuse"..
This trip that I am still on has pushed me over the limit with this system and we are seriously considering selling our dvc or just using it to do Aluani or cruises and screw the parks, we've had enough.
If we sell we can frequent Europe more where we don't need to plan every second of our day.

I think everyone needs to calm down.

Disney Daddy

It has been bad all day, yes I can understand that and "calm down" but the next cast member that tells me that "well the system is new" in their unfriendly demeaning voice that is very un-cast member like, is the next cast member that will need to hear it cause unfortunately they are the front line and if you are going to be demeaning like that because you are tired of hearing us voice our frustrations then you shouldn't be doing the job that you signed up for, you are there to be understanding of our frustrations if you know anything about basic customer service.
During todays 5,000 blips, all of my missed fastpasses that I was bluntly told by the same fast pass cast member that I should have taken a photo of my times ( which by the way is dumb cause if I have to take photos of these things then you are bluntly telling me the system sucks, no one should have to take photos to remember, the system should be running), the same cast member that used the "system is new, just need to bear with us" phrase...I simply replied to her "Actually its not new, you have had over a year now to work out the blips, so please do not use that blanket excuse"..
This trip that I am still on has pushed me over the limit with this system and we are seriously considering selling our dvc or just using it to do Aluani or cruises and screw the parks, we've had enough.
If we sell we can frequent Europe more where we don't need to plan every second of our day.

Ditto! Families are spending way too much money to just settle for mediocre! After today, we have every right to be upset. I too do not want to hear calm down. It's my $7,500, and I can be upset if I want to be!

Disney Daddy

7DMT FP option is gone. Must have taken it off to fix the bugs....err....dwarves!

Do you think the disappearance of 7DMT FP options is due to Disney removing them from their website while they work on their server issues, or do you think the reason there aren't any 7DMT FP options is because they're all gone?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Do you think the disappearance of 7DMT FP options is due to Disney removing them from their website while they work on their server issues, or do you think the reason there aren't any 7DMT FP options is because they're all gone?

Usually when all the fastpasses are gone, the option is still visible, but greyed out, with a note that says "standby available."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom