Mission:Space update (confirmed)

S 2

Was it just me or did they say it's reopening next month? Does anyone have any idea what date, I need something to take the edge off the loss of UoE!
RIGHT!? I was looking forward to riding UoE one last time, now Im learning it will be closed, as well as Mission Space (trip is aug 20-25 (gonna be in Animal Kingdom for the Solar Eclipse #EPIC))... This picture gives me comfort though, and I can always just ride Spaceship Earth 10X and be totally happy :)
IMG_2532.JPG

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The calendars list operating hours starting Oct. 1st, but the M:S page still says "Mission: SPACE is closed for refurbishment and is expected to reopen in late summer 2017. Please check back here for updates." Pretty sure October is Fall....
Yes we have conflicting information from a variety of official sources.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
You can bet the M:S page prob hasn't even been updated with the latest move back to Oct so it still says Summer.

JohnD

I just contacted Guest Relations and got this answer, "Mission: Space is not planned to re-open until October 1st in our systems, thus Fastpass+ reservations will not be accepted until then."

Rats. I've always avoided M:S like the plague but was looking forward to trying the new green version in September.

DisneyGigi

Please let it be October. Or even the middle of September, just please not when I go. I do not want to ride the intense version and I promised. :-/

awhit066

If this October date is true I don't understand why they said next month at D23?
The left had not knowing what the right hand is doing, trying to minimize bad press, wishful thinking that the project will be able to get back on schedule.... who knows.

Dads 2 Boys

I don't think the October is true because I just did my fast passes last Saturday and it was open to select it. My trip is 9/6-9/13 soooo....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom