Mission:Space update (confirmed)

rocketraccoon

Maybe the sponsor lounge?
The lounge isn't nearly large enough.

IMG_2936.jpg

If not Wonders of Life they could find a way to tuck it between Mission: Space and the outdoor part of Test Track. Seems cramped though.

Cosmic Commando

Maybe. I have no idea how big that area is. The official announcement said "The restaurant, which will be located adjacent to the park’s Mission: SPACE attraction" which made me think WoL, and the fact it's rounded too.
They may have to bump out some space somewhere, but I can't see them dedicating the whole WoL pavilion for a restaurant. My (uninformed) opinion is it will still be in the Space pavilion.

trainplane3

They may have to bump out some space somewhere, but I can't see them dedicating the whole WoL pavilion for a restaurant. My (uninformed) opinion is it will still be in the Space pavilion.
Agreed 100%. This is definitely interesting though. I hope everything there is freeze dried just like real astronaut food!

AndyS2992

So just a new film for Green and Orange stays the same with minor adjustments? Why not make a new Orange film then the ride can be fully branded as 'new', would have been much more appealing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom