Main Street U.S.A. hub redevelopment at the Magic Kingdom

Brian

That's a good one... submit it!
IMG_3916.jpg

Why does this not have more likes? I might create additional WDWMagic accounts just to give this post more likes.

(Just kidding, don't ban me)

Goofnut1980

I didn't think the first half of the central hub took that long at all, plus they had to redo the partners statue area. This is only 2 beds. I would think a week at most to dig a hole, add some lights, railings and greenery. I go in 14 days. This will be the 4th trip that there is still work being done in the hub. Dang they have been doing this project for a hot minute! LOL

ToTBellHop

I didn't think the first half of the central hub took that long at all, plus they had to redo the partners statue area. This is only 2 beds. I would think a week at most to dig a hole, add some lights, railings and greenery. I go in 14 days. This will be the 4th trip that there is still work being done in the hub. Dang they have been doing this project for a hot minute! LOL
Also, you go to WDW a lot haha. Not that I'm judging.

Bolt

You, my friend, have never met Disney construction.

toasty

Anyone know what the latest and greatest is for when the hub was to be completed? It was an utter disiaster when we were there in January and we'll be back late May and were hoping it would be all wrapped up. I'm hearing, though, that Walt and Mickey are back in the box? Anyone have any intel?

cspencer96

Anyone know what the latest and greatest is for when the hub was to be completed? It was an utter disiaster when we were there in January and we'll be back late May and were hoping it would be all wrapped up. I'm hearing, though, that Walt and Mickey are back in the box? Anyone have any intel?
Yes, they are in a box for protection. No, it will not be finished in May.

Marlins1

It won't be done in May but it will be much better than it was in January.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom