League of Dreamers: Brainstorming Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Here's a very rough first sketch based on the map...
tomorrowland-png.134447

Gonna spruce it up for the final version but basically I'm thinking something akin to Disneyland's track layout but with the large drops of WDW's layout.

KingOfEpicocity

So to have it blend in with the style of the Treasure Planet attraction above - here's the updated Space Mountain.

It will be a dueling launch coaster using the ride tech from Disneyland Paris - and combining it with the dueling coaster style of WDW's version.

Lemme know what you think

I really love the symmetry of it! What material is it made of? Maybe we should try copper/teal colors with some read. So more teal? Still blends in very well.

spacemt354

Chili's
I really love the symmetry of it! What material is it made of? Maybe we should try copper/teal colors with some read. So more teal? Still blends in very well.
Thank you! If we are going this kind of route...I like the copperish brown/red themes...mixed in with some teal.

I chose blue and orange for the launch ramps just because those colors mesh really well together - and are used a lot in films

KingOfEpicocity

^ I like it. It's a unique concept and dynamic with the trackless option.

I like trackless cars, but only if it fits with the story. Because it requires a huge open space. I was on the imagination ride but I had a revelation on Treasure planet. (Good Dino reference)

As for the story, I'm still trying to get all of it to flow and fit in with the SEA Expedition/Expo idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom