League of Dreamers: Brainstorming Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
I should have a draft done by tomorrow!
25637093894_3a193d082d_k.jpg

A rough draft of ideas:

- Double the size of Disneyland Paris' Space Mountain Mission 2
- Still keeping the Discoveryland feel to it though
- Dueling tracks on both sides, with dueling launches going up the sides of the mountain.
- 3 inversions in the attraction (2 loops and 1 corkscrew)

72.jpg

photo110.jpg

-Launched vertical at 45 mph (from 0-45 in 2.2 seconds)

Space-Mountain005.jpg

-Neon projections at night

space-mountain-disneyland-night.jpg

- Overall a large 200 ft tall structure that will be the centerpiece of the land

spacemt354

Chili's
I also learned from the SYWTBAI podcast that @MANEATINGWREATH was the founding member of this concept - with that said do you have any ideas?

We've been stuck on Tomorrowland for months and it's the final land before we finish the park and for the first time finish League of Dreamers!

MANEATINGWREATH

I also learned from the SYWTBAI podcast that @MANEATINGWREATH was the founding member of this concept - with that said do you have any ideas?

We've been stuck on Tomorrowland for months and it's the final land before we finish the park and for the first time finish League of Dreamers!

For the love of Jiminy Cricket, be the first ones to finish League of Dreamers! :p Next to Open Brainstorming, it's my baby.

The first season remained unfinished due to a sudden collaboration between myself and Tiki for Season Six of SYWTBAI. The contestants never even got past Round One: Adventureland. By all means, they tried, but it just didn't workout for some reason. By the time Tiki had pitched the collaboration for Season Six, LOD was already dead enough for me to just kill off.

The second season made its home on WDWMagic, as per the request of several friends of mine at the time. I was supposed to be a guest judge, but it didn't workout for some reason. The third season was on VF again. I tried hosting it on my own and, again, it failed. That was due entirely in part to two out of twelve contestants being active.

Since then, I've kind of lost track of the game, but in its eight year lifetime, it has never been completed. PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME. :)

spacemt354

Chili's
For the love of Jiminy Cricket, be the first ones to finish League of Dreamers! :p Next to Open Brainstorming, it's my baby.

The first season remained unfinished due to a sudden collaboration between myself and Tiki for Season Six of SYWTBAI. The contestants never even got past Round One: Adventureland. By all means, they tried, but it just didn't workout for some reason. By the time Tiki had pitched the collaboration for Season Six, LOD was already dead enough for me to just kill off.

The second season made its home on WDWMagic, as per the request of several friends of mine at the time. I was supposed to be a guest judge, but it didn't workout for some reason. The third season was on VF again. I tried hosting it on my own and, again, it failed. That was due entirely in part to two out of twelve contestants being active.

Since then, I've kind of lost track of the game, but in its eight year lifetime, it has never been completed. PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME. :)
Yes please let's do that - it'd be a big accomplishment

Would you like to help as well? We could use all the assistance we can get!

DlpPhantom

Voyage In Inner Space
Sponsored by Microsoft
th6CKRMHH8.jpg

A replacement to Space Ranger Spin the return of the Disneyland classic Adventure Thru inner Space the updated Walt Disney World Attraction will keep many elements of the original.

Queue

Inner Space has a short outside queue before sending guests into a scientific lab showing the products of its sponsor and the original mighty microscope. The queue the passes a small meteor under a microscope ever 2 secs a flash comes out of the microscope. Guest reach the end of their wait and board an atom mobile.

The attraction is narrated by James Earl Jones

“Welcome to the world of the atom. You are currently being shrunken down to a molecular level to explore a small bit of meteor that a rover picked up from space.”

“I was the first to make the journey and your only contact outside the atom mobile.”

We come out of darkness and see a wall of rock with cracks small holes a dusk coverings parts of it.

“This Great Wall of rock can I reach and touch it? No it is far to dangerous best to keep body parts inside the atom mobile.”

Shrinking down further a trillion atoms come into view all with billions of electrons.
th0VHOTX9Q.jpg

“I have eyes on atoms that make up this meteor it looks like everything else we have here on earth. Let's get a closer look to see if anything changes as we shrink down.”

We shrink down into one atom as billions of electrons fly all around us.
thVOE5PFQS.jpg

“The electrons fly over our heads look like fireworks in the night sky.”

Shrinking even further we see the nucleus of the atom with its neutrons and protons.

“Do I dare shrink further yes I must for science.”

The protons and neutrons are now huge a all around us. We the continue to shrink into darkness.

“I've gone to far no I will shrink forever in a timeless light less space.”
“ I've been found they are bring me back to normal”

Atom mobiles now enter the “screen room” and are brought back to normal size.

“Thank you for joining us on this fantastic voyage in inner space and make sure to take a look at Microsoft’s newest products on display here because if not for them this micro sized adventure wouldn't be possible”

We pass a showcase of Microsoft’s newest game systems and computers and exit into a small gift shop selling general merchandise.

spacemt354

Chili's
Voyage In Inner Space
Sponsored by Microsoft
View attachment 166231
A replacement to Space Ranger Spin the return of the Disneyland classic Adventure Thru inner Space the updated Walt Disney World Attraction will keep many elements of the original.

Queue

Inner Space has a short outside queue before sending guests into a scientific lab showing the products of its sponsor and the original mighty microscope. The queue the passes a small meteor under a microscope ever 2 secs a flash comes out of the microscope. Guest reach the end of their wait and board an atom mobile.

The attraction is narrated by James Earl Jones

“Welcome to the world of the atom. You are currently being shrunken down to a molecular level to explore a small bit of meteor that a rover picked up from space.”

“I was the first to make the journey and your only contact outside the atom mobile.”

We come out of darkness and see a wall of rock with cracks small holes a dusk coverings parts of it.

“This Great Wall of rock can I reach and touch it? No it is far to dangerous best to keep body parts inside the atom mobile.”

Shrinking down further a trillion atoms come into view all with billions of electrons.
View attachment 166230
“I have eyes on atoms that make up this meteor it looks like everything else we have here on earth. Let's get a closer look to see if anything changes as we shrink down.”

We shrink down into one atom as billions of electrons fly all around us.
View attachment 166232
“The electrons fly over our heads look like fireworks in the night sky.”

Shrinking even further we see the nucleus of the atom with its neutrons and protons.

“Do I dare shrink further yes I must for science.”

The protons and neutrons are now huge a all around us. We the continue to shrink into darkness.

“I've gone to far no I will shrink forever in a timeless light less space.”
“ I've been found they are bring me back to normal”

Atom mobiles now enter the “screen room” and are brought back to normal size.

“Thank you for joining us on this fantastic voyage in inner space and make sure to take a look at Microsoft’s newest products on display here because if not for them this micro sized adventure wouldn't be possible”

We pass a showcase of Microsoft’s newest game systems and computers and exit into a small gift shop selling general merchandise.
Great work Dlp!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom