League of Dreamers: Brainstorming Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
And to finish the project - Thanks a ton to @KingOfEpicocity for the amazing artwork!
tomorrowland-png.134447

image-png.135114

spacemt354

Chili's
Tomorrowland
"The Future that Never Was Is Finally Here"

Map Of Tomorrowland
tomorrowland-png.134447

Voyage In Inner Space
by @DlpPhantom
Sponsored by Microsoft
View attachment 166231
A replacement to Space Ranger Spin the return of the Disneyland classic Adventure Thru inner Space the updated Walt Disney World Attraction will keep many elements of the original.

Queue

Inner Space has a short outside queue before sending guests into a scientific lab showing the products of its sponsor and the original mighty microscope. The queue the passes a small meteor under a microscope ever 2 secs a flash comes out of the microscope. Guest reach the end of their wait and board an atom mobile.

The attraction is narrated by James Earl Jones

“Welcome to the world of the atom. You are currently being shrunken down to a molecular level to explore a small bit of meteor that a rover picked up from space.”

“I was the first to make the journey and your only contact outside the atom mobile.”

We come out of darkness and see a wall of rock with cracks small holes a dusk coverings parts of it.

“This Great Wall of rock can I reach and touch it? No it is far to dangerous best to keep body parts inside the atom mobile.”

Shrinking down further a trillion atoms come into view all with billions of electrons.
View attachment 166230
“I have eyes on atoms that make up this meteor it looks like everything else we have here on earth. Let's get a closer look to see if anything changes as we shrink down.”

We shrink down into one atom as billions of electrons fly all around us.
View attachment 166232
“The electrons fly over our heads look like fireworks in the night sky.”

Shrinking even further we see the nucleus of the atom with its neutrons and protons.

“Do I dare shrink further yes I must for science.”

The protons and neutrons are now huge a all around us. We the continue to shrink into darkness.

“I've gone to far no I will shrink forever in a timeless light less space.”
“ I've been found they are bring me back to normal”

Atom mobiles now enter the “screen room” and are brought back to normal size.

“Thank you for joining us on this fantastic voyage in inner space and make sure to take a look at Microsoft’s newest products on display here because if not for them this micro sized adventure wouldn't be possible”

We pass a showcase of Microsoft’s newest game systems and computers and exit into a small gift shop selling general merchandise.

Treasure Planet
image-png.135114

by @KingOfEpicocity
For the treasure planet attraction I'm doing a show called VOYAGE OF THE LEGACY. You will travel to the spaceport and, in a very star tourish manor, will begin your tour of the Galaxy where you'll see exotic worlds and even come face to face with pirates! The tech for this ride is based on an idea I had for a TRON split sailer attraction where a full scale vehicle is placed inside a spherical screen with projectors covering the entire surface. The ship can move about and live actors or animatronics could inhabit it.

I've done a sketch of the facade/entrance based on a lot of the design elements of the spaceport from the movie. I'm no where near done, I'd like to get a ride script and some more art before I wrap it all up. But in the mean time, here's a sample.

(The only thing I would keep in mind is I would like to maybe see more copper/metal elements implemented into the design of the land)

Space Mountain
25637093894_3a193d082d_k.jpg

A rough draft of ideas:

- Double the size of Disneyland Paris' Space Mountain Mission 2
- Still keeping the Discoveryland feel to it though
- Dueling tracks on both sides, with dueling launches going up the sides of the mountain.
- 3 inversions in the attraction (2 loops and 1 corkscrew)

72.jpg

photo110.jpg

-Launched vertical at 45 mph (from 0-45 in 2.2 seconds)

Space-Mountain005.jpg

-Neon projections at night

space-mountain-disneyland-night.jpg

- Overall a large 200 ft tall structure that will be the centerpiece of the land

Peoplemover
tomorrowland-transit-authority-peoplemover-gallery07.jpg

The transportation system that will power around Tomorrowland, traveling through the attractions and such to give a glimpse at what they may be like.
tomorrowland-transit-authority-peoplemover-gallery04.jpg

Imagination - Adventures Thru The Mind
c82bb5_7a66459649bf4238a6220b2c86b80161.jpg

One Little Spark...of inspiration...is all it takes for you to step inside one of Epcot's most beloved pavilions, now refurbished and revitalized for the dawn of a new era. The glass pyramids act as your gateway into a re-branded Journey into Imagination attraction entitled, Adventures Thru the Mind, as well as a re-done ImageWorks, and 2nd floor quick service cafe.

Adventures Thru the Mind

Adventures Thru the Mind is a dark ride attraction where you venture into the mind of the Dreamfinder, and are guided by Figment in search of the inception point of imagination in the brain. On your journey, you meet many characters of the brain, learn about how the mind works, and ultimately, how imagination is born.

In the refurbishment, the ride will be extended back to its original length and track layout as seen below.

Attraction Layout
Queue
The queue will be re-themed as the Dreamfinder's Laboratory. As you walk through the lab, you can see "Dream maps" on the walls, experiments in progress, a picture of the Dreamport, and lastly you hear the Dreamfinder realize that he has guests before you get to the loading area.

Dreamfinder: "Oh...Figment, they're here! So glad you could come along. I love to explore new ideas and inspirations, but where you might ask, is the heart of all creation? Today we are going to find that out! Figment...where are you?

Figment: Right here! Hellooo there!

Dreamfinder (singing to the tune of One Little Spark):
Two tiny wings,
eyes big and yellow,
horns of a steer,
but a lovable fellow,
from head to tail
he's royal purple pigment
and wala, here's our Figment...

Figment (singing to the tune of One Little Spark):

Today's there's more
We get to venture
Inside the mind
And find the treasure
Of how our brains, invent all of our thoughts
One Little Spark, to connect the dots...

Ride Vehicles
Seated in a 2x2 car in a row of four, your ride vehicles have been slightly upgraded from the prior incarnation, with the capability of swaying in certain scenes of the ride.

You board your ride vehicles and enter the first scene.

Scene 1 - The Dream Lab

You see Dreamfinder and Figment in the laboratory as your vehicles rotate towards the scene, stop, and lock into position for the scene.

Dreamfinder: Using our imagination and creativity, we've designed a way for you all to explore my mind and find out where the true origin of imagination comes from. Where in the brain is it? And if we can locate it, what can we learn about Imagination itself? So many ideas to explore...you'll be shrunk down to the size of an atom...a tiny little atom...and Figment will join you on the quest through my mind...are you all ready?

Figment: Read as we'll ever be...let's do it...here we go!

Scene 2 - The Ear Drum

You enter through the ear and your vehicles hear a thunderous booming sound.

Figment: We must be near the Ear Drum. Let's go further into the brain, come on folks, maybe the drum can keep up with the beat

To your left a large Drum appears and beats to the tune of One Little Spark...

Figment:

We're on a quest
To find out how we
Dream up ideas
And set our minds free
We're now off, to see the source of sight
One Little Spark, and we just might...

Scene 3 - Sight

As the song fades off, you enter a room where you are looking through the Dreamfinder's eyes in the lab.

Figment: Woah look at that! We are seeing what he is. Hey can you hear me? Oh...right...we are by the drum anymore. Ha. Gee...I wonder if this is where imagination comes from. Does it come from what we see? Maybe...but let's keep going on!

Scene 4 - The Sulcus
c82bb5_2bff219317fc47fda06cdf387bbe5bbb.jpg

You enter the parietal lobe sulcus of the brain (the largest fissue of the brain) and as you look down from your ride vehicles it looks like a giant crevasse is below you

Figment: Woah! What is this? This looks dangerous...do you think we can jump it? I wonder what these imagipods can do...let's see...one...two..three...!

Your vehicles tilt and sway as you fly over the sulcus and into the next portion of the brain.

Scene 5 - Sensory System

Figment: Wow this is a dark corner of the mind isn't it.

* A flash of light around you startles everyone*

Figment: Woah what was that? *it happens again* gee maybe this is it? Let's ask this fellow..." You approach an AA character named Sensory.

Sensory: Careful, you might not want to come any further, this is the sensory part of the mind, where signals fire whenever we react to things. Hot, cold, anything!

Figment: Say you seem knowledgeable of this place, do you think you can show us where Imagination is born?

Sensory: Well from what I sense, the best place might be in the Hippocampus

Figment: The Hippo-what?

Sensory: Here - I'll show you the way, just follow this path here and ride the wave down!

Figment: Gee thanks!...(tune of One Little Spark starts again)

We saw our sight
And met our senses
On our quest
Of Inferences
We're on our way, to Imagination's home
One Little Spark, and we shall roam...

Scene 6 - Amygdala

As you journey down to the Hippocampus you end up taking a wrong turn and go left towards the amygdala, the fear center of the mind. Here, storm clouds surround you and lightning strikes.

Figment: We gotta get out of here! Quick bank to the right! This is not where I wanted the Imagination to be!

You're able to swerve out and back on track averting the crisis.

Scene 7 - Hippocampus
c82bb5_12143f827c734ae7a1f417bf7c7b12e2.jpg

As you enter the area you're supposed to, you meet the Hippocampus itself, ironically shaped like a sea-horse instead of a hippo.

Hippocampus: Greetings travelers what can I help you with?

Figment: We've been on a quest to find out where Imagination is located in the mind?

Hippocampus: Let me retrieve the Memory Map. (Another AA figure appears as a blue map)

Memory Map: You're looking for Imagination? Well...let me be the first to tell you that Imagination is everywhere! It can come from anyplace, anything, or anywhere in your mind. I am Dreamfinder's memory...tell me Figment, has there ever been anything that you've seen that made you want to dream? Or something you hear that have you ideas? Or maybe something you felt? Or remembered? Or are scared of?

Everywhere in the mind there is imagination! And the best imagination is in dreams. Looks like Dreamfinder is napping...he usually does around this time! Let's see what we can find!

Scene 8 - Dream Land
c82bb5_d8deeaf36c9f464bbaca15413127e3f6.jpg

For the finale you travel through dream lands and see breath-taking visuals such as upside down houses in the clouds, snow-flake crystals surrounding you and floating down to the ground, sunrises and sunsets, and Figment begins to sing the One Little Spark tune...

Figment: Boy, I guess the mind is full of Imagination, everywhere from sight to sound to senses to memory, everything can evoke Imagination! I wonder how excited the Dreamfinder will be when we tell him! Imagination is a BLAST.

Boom...
You fire out of the mind and come back to the lab at normal size as Dreamfinder wakes up. Figment tells him of the discoveries as they sing...

Imagination...Imagination...it's a dream, a dream come true...One Little Spark...from me to you
You then disembark in the unload area and head towards the ImageWorks Interactive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom