I should be working/studying/cleaning, but instead I'm on WDWmagic.

EPCOTPluto

To quote The Who:

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lookaroun

:lol:

Only way to truly express my thoughts on this being my last day in school. :D

Tomorrow morning, I begin college. Yes, the real deal. I should know... I have a $730 hole in my pocket now.

Of course I have these wistful feelings that I will miss about my school, (friends, teachers, free tuition), but it happened.

And it was fun. :)

tiaragirl

Original Poster
CONGRATS! Big congrats =) And good luck with college? Many a busy days you will have estudiar-ing, but it'll be worth it in the end~

tiaragirl

Original Poster
O hai. :lookaroun

Yeah, so a good number of things happened. As you can see. :D

Just chilling now.

And yes, I'll officially post something in your thread about your Vunderful trip to Ze World soon. ;)

Oh, I just assumed you forgot about me again.

Or lost your way to the correct board.

Or got peer pressured into reading another topic instead.
:lookaroun

Nicole220

Thanx. :D

College... I just need two more prereqs, so I am finishing those two this Summer. My first class, Anatomy & Physiology, is in a campus 50 miles away, so I am to drive down there for 4 days every week for 6 weeks. It isn't as dreadful as I thought. The teacher is challenging and actually motivates you, which is a really good thing. Let's just say I finally understand the concept of ionic bonding after many grueling years of difficil comprehension. :lookaroun

I really enjoyed A&P in high school. But goodness, 50 miles 4 days a week? That's killer.

I'm also taking two classes this summer. Ick. My first time taking summer classes and I hate it already. I don't wanna talk about college. It's so screwy for me at the moment.

Lab, though... My group needs to be stimulated. Tonight concerned body cavities, body planes and official names of exterior body parts. Five are teamed up (it'll be for the rest of the semester. Decided to call ourselves The Human League. :lol:)Then we are to take a team test after each lab. We are quizzed one by one until someone gets it right. I answered all of my questions correctly & passed. :D
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]However, since it's graded as a whole, my group failed. :( Why? They slacked. One left early. Another whined about their childhood. Really? :rolleyes: Nicole, groups DO suck. Hopefully it's better, but seriously, pure mierda there.[/FONT]
Oy. Seriously, group projects are so painful. It shouldn't have been graded as a whole. The purpose of them is to prepare us for the real world. In the real world, if one person doesn't do their part, they're done for, not the whole group. I'm sorry yours was an unpleasant experience, too.

Pretty sure I miss you guys.
Ditto.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Ditto.

I am a creep, but you posted some cute pictures with and without a kitty the other day.. and they were cute. That is all =)

BUSY day.. got my bangs cut (I look like a chipmunk), gotta take my car to Toyota in 15 minutes because they have to run the routine diagnostic, visit Camer's g-ma, print pictures to make Lauren/PWalk's bday Disney scrapbooks, get a key cut so I don't have to carry Carly's around.. Wings tonight with the girls! Yayyy.

Nicole220

I am a creep, but you posted some cute pictures with and without a kitty the other day.. and they were cute. That is all =)
They're on FB, looking at them doesn't make you a creep. That's the point of putting them up there. :lol:

Kenz said:
BUSY day.. got my bangs cut (I look like a chipmunk), gotta take my car to Toyota in 15 minutes because they have to run the routine diagnostic, visit Camer's g-ma, print pictures to make Lauren/PWalk's bday Disney scrapbooks, get a key cut so I don't have to carry Carly's around.. Wings tonight with the girls! Yayyy.
Sounds like a fun, busy day! Except for taking the car in...that always takes forevah.

Nicole220

So, first time washing my hair since getting it cut tuesday...it looks awful. The only way to fix it is cut it and doing that it would be at my ears. I can't go that short. Hating life right now. Nothing is worse than a bad hair cut.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
So, first time washing my hair since getting it cut tuesday...it looks awful. The only way to fix it is cut it and doing that it would be at my ears. I can't go that short. Hating life right now. Nothing is worse than a bad hair cut.

Nicolleee =( Feeling your pain. My bangs continue to be chipmunk-y (and no, Pluto, contrary to your tweet it is NOT cute).

I also happen to be disliking my life because today was my Monday and it is everyone else's Friday.. meaning I have no days off the same as anyone. Booo. Cottage tomorrow night, so y'all won't hear from me until Sunday at least.

Carly is being a weenie and staying in town so my plans for tonight are ruined. Shower time and then perhaps Invictus with Camer? Or maybe just Mario Kart.

One of those days where you're just NOT impressed at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom