I should be working/studying/cleaning, but instead I'm on WDWmagic.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Ah, the tasks we all avoid.
What should YOU be doing right now?

I'm working on a Discussion second for my Psychology lab.. anyone care to add some insight about gestures and memory? :p

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Let's see...right now I should be finishing my paper about recycling plastic for my Chemistry class. If I was done with that I could be cleaning my house so I could start putting Christmas up. Oh...and I could be packing for my trip to WDW on Wednesday.

Oddly enough...I'm not doing any of those things right now. :lookaroun

tiaragirl

Original Poster
The Chem paper procrastination I understand.. but the packing procrastination is beyond me. I've already started mentally packing for May :(

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
The Chem paper procrastination I understand.. but the packing procrastination is beyond me. I've already started mentally packing for May :(

Well I finished the Chem paper. I'm going to take a quick nap and then it is time to pack! :lol:

Essays about Puritans... they were Anti-Fun, therefore Anti-Disney!!!

:eek:

Ewww. There is nothing even remotely fun about Puritans. Once I am done packing I am going to do a Chemistry lab about acidity and pH. My life is so exciting. :lookaroun

tiaragirl

Original Poster
It is sad to me that all those things (except maybe the Chem) sound better to me than trying to figure out how the heck to write a Discussion section with a section on verbal/spatial skill interactions w/regards to memory... when ALL of the articles we are supposed to use (and not allowed to use more) are about gesture and memory.

:(

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Wow. The students of WDWMagic sure do have some interesting writing tasks to complete this holiday weekend. :lol:

EPCOTPluto

I have a Physics lab report to write up, a research PPT & paper to type up by Dec. 7 and a Psych project based on life stages due Dec. 17.

Yet I am here on WDWMagic. :lookaroun

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Two 10 page papers for my child psychology class. professor is nuts, its thanksgiving break. =[

Lovee my child development class.
But I have a thought paper due the 3rd that I have no time to write.

And I didn't even have a long weekend like you guys =P

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Two 10 page papers for my child psychology class. professor is nuts, its thanksgiving break. =[

That is absolutely insane. :dazzle: What are the topics?

I did another revision of my Chemistry paper and I think I am totally done now. I also spent some time tonight packing for WDW. Tomorrow is all about the Chemistry lab report I have to do. It is going to require an Excel spreadsheet from what I understand. I loathe Excel. :cry:

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Excel is my worst enemy. I'm majoring in Psyc, but as a BA.. which means that I tried to tackel Excel for the first time this semester. It was painful. It took me a half hour to figure out how to make a graph.. and the graph wasn't even complicated, haha. Epic fail.

EPCOT Explorer

Oooh, this is my kinda thread. :lol:

Right now, I should be editing my 12 page Thesis on "How Modern Religion has outgrown Ancient Religion" and creating a bibliography. I'm almost done, though.....

And they key to all of this is MULTITASKING. :lol: If I'm studying, I'm also on here. Just how it works for me...I need a "distraction" to keep me focused. :shrug::lol:

And I'm sure you all can see that I study A LOT.:lookaroun

Andrew54

Oooh, this is my kinda thread. :lol:

Right now, I should be editing my 12 page Thesis on "How Modern Religion has outgrown Ancient Religion" and creating a bibliography. I'm almost done, though.....

And they key to all of this is MULTITASKING. :lol: If I'm studying, I'm also on here. Just how it works for me...I need a "distraction" to keep me focused. :shrug::lol:

And I'm sure you all can see that I study A LOT.:lookaroun

Thats why I run dual monitors :D

miles1

What should I be doing?

Finish raking leaves
Fix the bird feeder
Grout the tile on the kitchen floor
Clean out DW's car, then get disgusted and shop for a new one
File away about 300 inspection reports sitting in a pile
2-3 hours of data input sitting on the desk
Pay bills
Change the furnace filter
Wrestle with the dog for 1/2 hour to get him to take his meds
Fix the toilet
Finish setting up my facebook page
Gather stuff for income taxes
Clean the windows and/or garage
Call my crazy sister back
Clean out filing cabinets

Do I win yet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom