I should be working/studying/cleaning, but instead I'm on WDWmagic.

EPCOTPluto

I love how the classes that I do not need to complete for necessary credit must push the most difficult work out to the Seniors.

Examples include:

• 8 pg research paper on four set designers and their life, their work, et cetera. Due Monday.
  • ANOTHER 8 pg paper; this one's about the Gulf Coast oil spill. Due over e-mail today!
  • An extensive online portfolio of all our documents from this business class in an exact order
  • Chem final. 'Nuff said.
  • And the worst offendor, an 14" by 8" Pop Art portrait of a famous icon. In three days. At least I know who to paint (;)) but I don't even need this class! And it doesn't help that my prof has Bipolar Disorder. :brick:

In fact, I am missing out on the Grad festivities thanks to all of this. :(

Nicole220

^it's 1:00 there....you just woke up? :lol:

I want to get up, but I've got a baby kitten sleeping in my arms. I don't have the heart to move and wake her. She's precious. I think I'm gonna buy her so I have a companion when I move into my apartment. (we foster kittens...she's one of our foster babies)

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Your kitty sounds cute, Nicole =) Are you living alone next year?

Just got back from outpatients.. finally got something for this awful cold. It hurts to breathe. I start work tomorrow.. Hello bonjour! My name is Kenzie! Let me give you this terminal illness!

My. Life.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Hello, Kenzie! I would truly dislike accepting your disease, please go....

I kid. :kiss:

Hope you feel better. :wave:

Whutev.

Waiting for Cameron/family to get home so we can BOND over the finale of Castle that is on in 25 minutes! Lovvvve satellite TV, as it means I do not have to stay up until 12AM to watch my fav show.

Nicole220

Sure, I slept in ALL day and I decided to screw my Finals. After all, who cares about school and their future?

:lookaroun:lol:

Seriously, I just had lunch and tried to take a cat (heh) nap, but the storm outside startled me.

An apartment? Bunking with someone or will it be yours to totally own?

Hello, Kenzie! I would truly dislike accepting your disease, please go....

I kid. :kiss:

Hope you feel better. :wave:
I didn't knoooooooow you had finals today, silly. :p

Cat naps are heavenly. So are thunder storms. Love them.

Yep, I'm living alone. I've had enough of living with people. :lol: Can't wait.

Your kitty sounds cute, Nicole =) Are you living alone next year?

Just got back from outpatients.. finally got something for this awful cold. It hurts to breathe. I start work tomorrow.. Hello bonjour! My name is Kenzie! Let me give you this terminal illness!

My. Life.
Baaaaah. Feel better please. :( Hope work won't be too painful. Where are you working?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom