I should be working/studying/cleaning, but instead I'm on WDWmagic.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Erica & Paige do look adorable together, though...

But what's up with Erica saying that? ¬__¬

But I'm sleeping with Paige :(
Ahahahaha

So funny, my g-parents just came for a visit tonight (they live about an hour and a half away) and they had gone on the 7 night Western Caribbean cruise before they met up with my fam in Disney (Nannie won the local hockey 50/50 draw and decided to go all out).. we were chatting and they looked at my pictures, and Grampie took a liking to Paige. I msut remember to tell her that she is gorgeous.

Erica was kidding, obviously. And so, we joked about going to the dentist and getting root canals the whole time. Quite funny, actually.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Oh so scandalous! :lol:

And yeah, I had a feeling when basically all the pic pages mentions teeth. :lol:

Ahaha shh, I allowed you to creep my FB. Do not overstay your welcome! It's cold here =( I just golfed 9 with Dadder and it's like 8*.. looooovely. Shot a 49.. I will not allow this to happen again.

I wanna go baaaaackkkk.

Habs/Pens tonight. Do I cheer for the Habs or Nova Scotia boy, Crosby. Big life decision. Too bad Subban is a cutie in my age range, and a defenseman for MTL.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Canadian sport slang. Habs & Pens & Crosby for Nova Scotia. Not exactly familiar with Canada sports now playing there.

Or some sports slang. :eek:

OH YOU DOG YOU.

Obv talking about hockey. Crosby is our golden boy, he scored the gold medal goal at the Olympics, is generally amazingly pro, and had a large part in winning the cup for the Penguins last year. He is from Nova Scotia. I am not his number one fan, btu I think my g-ma/mother/boyfriend might be.

The Habs, Montreal, are kinda shocking the hockey world right now. They beat out Washington in the first round of the playoffs and now we're in game 7/7 with the Pens.. and they're up 4-2. Their goalie, Halak, is playing faannntabulously. MTL is Dad's team, and thus mine by association, and I am loving a defenseman that they called up who is 20ish named Subban because he's playin' great and is a cutie.

There. Explained.
Now, back to the game.

Cameron is going to have FIT when the Habs win ;) Loveee it. ANd he sent me home because I'm sick.. hehe, that's what he gets!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
You're just missing the beach. Come back down this weekend again. THIS time, we could meet at Tower... :D

Oh yeah, no problem, I'll just hop a flight to Orlando and have you NOT SHOW UP again.

Cause, you know, it's not like you knew my itinerary 43 DAYS IN ADVANCE.

Very hurt. Very very. If I went to Cali Nicole would not do that to me.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Fine. Call me unfaithful & inconsistent then. It's true. :cry:

But seriously, I wanted to go to DHS. Friends used majority vote. :(

Anyway I could make it up? [/Pleadingly?]

I'm afraid we'll just have to write it up as your loss. After all, you have already noted how cute we were indeed on that fine evening. Just wallow. It will be okay. I made friend with Walt, that's all.

=P

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom