HAUNTED TIKI MUG

Stevek

Keep in mind that the Jack Skellington Mugs from LY were available for quite awhile after the release. My guess is that the demand is there but you won't have any problem getting one if you really want one. That being said, I might have to cruise down on Sat or Sun as well ;):hungry::brb:

mikenatcity1

Keep in mind that the Jack Skellington Mugs from LY were available for quite awhile after the release. My guess is that the demand is there but you won't have any problem getting one if you really want one. That being said, I might have to cruise down on Sat or Sun as well ;):hungry::brb:

I didn't know they had one of those before! wow...that's kind of cool :) Thanks for the inspiration!

LongLiveTheKing

Guys, I have an idea how to stop the scalpers. Disney should REALLY haunt these tiki mugs but only a little so buying one only haunts your house with one ghost so no big deal and you basically have a Casper situation. If you have like 4 or more, though, the spiritual energy and ghost presence becomes so strong that you get a Poltergeist, Amityville Horror or ending of Ghostbusters situation.

(Happy Halloween)

Stevek

I didn't know they had one of those before! wow...that's kind of cool :) Thanks for the inspiration!
I got the one on the right.

DL10132015_0417-900x600.jpg

mikenatcity1

I tweeted out a pic of the ebay seller to Disneyland and Disneyland today asking if they will be limiting sales so that jackholes like this aren't able to grab all of them.

According to someone there, there is a max purchase of 2 per person (but didn't say per day, just visit)...of course, 1 ebay person has already sold 46...which is horrible!

kkocka

There's easily 30+ people in line at Sam's already. I'm more bummed about not getting a seat at the bar than I am the mug.

I wouldn't worry about the availability of the mug as it's likely to be here for the majority of Halloweentime

Stevek

There's easily 30+ people in line at Sam's already. I'm more bummed about not getting a seat at the bar than I am the mug.

I wouldn't worry about the availability of the mug as it's likely to be here for the majority of Halloweentime
Early morning drinking...love it! #jealous

My buddy is picking one up for me after he gets off his shift at the hotel today.

Figments Friend

A lot of locals are here right now in Disneyland to take in the newly opened Ghost Galaxy and HMH.
I can totally see a line already being in place for these Mansion inspired mugs.

Gotta catch em' all....er, I mean...
Collect em' all, kids!

-

Phroobar

According to the Disney Blog:
  • Hitchhiking Ghost Tiki Mug with specialty drink, This Chilling Challenge (Limit two mugs per guest)
Not sure how the ebay scammer will get 20 of them.

SSG

Original Poster
I've read reports that the mugs were being sold outside Trader Sam’s for $32.50. No need to buy the drink. No discounts of any kind apply. Limit two per person.

Stevek

• Hitchhiking Ghost Tiki Mug with specialty drink, This Chilling Challenge (Limit two mugs per guest)
They won't...one had 48 of them pre-sold. Their listing said they would refund folks if they were not able to get them.

LongLiveTheKing

Families or organized groups potentially but this will at least greatly curb the flow of inventory buying to allow way more people to get the mugs if they're there the days the stores get new shipments in.

LongLiveTheKing

There are people reporting online that Trader Sams is out of the Haunted Mansion Tiki mugs and that they were sold out when they asked CMs. Are there any stores besides Trader Sams that will have the mugs and do they usually get in new shipments ever?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom