HAUNTED TIKI MUG

SSG

Original Poster
A Haunted Mansion "Hitchhiking Ghost Tiki Mug" will be appearing soon at Trader Sam’s.

http://www./merchandise/trader-sams-at-disneyland-resort-to-release-haunted-mansion-themed-tiki-mug/

To which I say:

:
Take my money.jpg

Stevek

Take all my money. I've collected most of the mugs from Sam's so far and a few from Florida thanks to friends. Wonder what drink will be served in it...looks like it may be a new one if I read the post right.

Stevek

Yeah, looks like it's a to-be-determined seasonal drink. Hopefully not some pumpkin spice mess.
Let's hope not. Maybe a painkiller since they haven't had that one, though it's not very strong and I'm guessing they'd want to name it something unique that ties into HM...they can't rename the painkiller from what I understand due to that being copyrighted by pussers rum. Would be cool if it's something unique but not too off the beaten path. That being said, I'll drink pretty much anything once, especially for the mug.

SSG

Original Poster
Let's hope not. Maybe a painkiller since they haven't had that one, though it's not very strong and I'm guessing they'd want to name it something unique that ties into HM...they can't rename the painkiller from what I understand due to that being copyrighted by pussers rum. Would be cool if it's something unique but not too off the beaten path. That being said, I'll drink pretty much anything once, especially for the mug.
What about a Morgue-A-Rita?

Stevek

I have a buddy that works at the DL hotel looking into it now to see if they can let him know when it will be in house. I will update as soon as I hear from him.

Phroobar

Why not overlay the Tiki Room with a Halloween show? The birds could be replaced with singing ravens. All the singing flowers could be dead. An angry tiki god appears from the fountain. Zazu and Iago could host.

It's a stroke of genius or just a stroke....

mikenatcity1

I have a buddy that works at the DL hotel looking into it now to see if they can let him know when it will be in house. I will update as soon as I hear from him.

Thanks! I'm hoping it will be in stock through the season...i'm there 10 days after and want a chance to get one :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom