HAUNTED TIKI MUG

SSG

Original Poster
Ah.... No Thanks scammer.

***** 2016 Disneyland Resort Trader Sam's Tiki *****.

*****PRE-SALE*****

Item should be released between 9/12/2016-9/20/2016

****THIS ITEM WILL ONLY BE SOLD AT DISNEYLAND****. ** NOT WDW **

***** IF THIER IS A PROBLEM & I'AM UNABLE TO GET ANY OF THEM YOU WILL GET A ***FULL REFUND*** ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE JUST ASK & THANKS FOR LOOKING*****

Once item is available it will shipped out NEXT BUSINESS DAY only on Pre- sale items only all other will be shipped out 2-3 business days from being paid for

Item comes from a smoke free & pet free home

Please look at my other Disneyland & Star Wars items for sale & Thanks for looking

SSG

Original Poster
Wimpy.jpg

Stevek

That one is on the standard menu, aka Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum.
Did not notice that...one of the drinks I have not had there yet. I was under the impression that Pussers Rum had a patent on the Painkiller drink and that it had to always be called the painkiller if it was the same ingredients. Maybe the youtube vid was BS.

SSG

Original Poster
The Ebay seller I linked to has pre-sold 34 of the mugs and is making 40 available. Sounds like the seller thinks he/she can grab that many. Doesn’t bode well for the legitimate souvenir seeker.

Last edited:

mikenatcity1

The Ebay seller I linked to has pre-sold 34 of the mugs and is making 40 available. Sounds like the seller thinks he/she can grab that many. Doesn’t bode well for the legitimate souvenir seeker.

It will "suck" if he can't get his hands on 40...hope he can only get 1-2...if he does, he will be getting more than 1%...dang...

LongLiveTheKing

I wonder what these will go for on Ebay after the re-sale crowd buys out the stock?
I was actually going to post about that. r/disneyland has been reporting HM Tiki mug "promises to sell" preorders for $50 each atm.

Hopefully as many people as possible get the mug in Disneyland itself without having to turn to sharks cause... Ugh. I look forword to seeing how this thread turns out once they launch in the most scientific way possible. :I

LongLiveTheKing

Hopefully Disney will limit the purchases to no more than 2 per person.
Hopefully. Even if some prick brings his family and kids to scourge the mug stucks it's not gonna at a much slower rate and not buying out the entire stock in a day. I heard about a buyout where those... Um, idk what they're called but these limited edition "Pop" Indiana Jones chibi figures were gone in literally a day from sharks since it was a TEN buy limit per person -_-

LongLiveTheKing

You mean jackholes like this guy at WDW?

yOxh19k.jpg
If people very very very clearly are able to buy out stocks like thid then Disney either does not care or is somehow unaware of a practice as old as Ebay. Only thing we can do is contact Disney en mass with this issue and show countless of examples of people buying out stocks and flipping them.

mikenatcity1

If people very very very clearly are able to buy out stocks like thid then Disney either does not care or is somehow unaware of a practice as old as Ebay. Only thing we can do is contact Disney en mass with this issue and show countless of examples of people buying out stocks and flipping them.

During the Christmas Party in MK, the first year the pins were all released at the first party, I went to the 6th party- no pin to be found. We were told to go on ebay and also complain to Disney about it. Finding out a lot of people had, the 1 thing Disney did to stop it was to up the edition size (the next year, still didn't get a pin)...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom