Trip Report Grandkids and Cat Tails and Banshees, OH MY!!!

We're 3 days returned from another amazing magical memory making trip to WDW, and Boy, have I learned a lot, laughed a lot and shook my head a lot on this trip.
If you've followed my PTR ( accidentally posted in the TR's ,oops, entitled "No Parents Allowed ") then you know this was a first time trip for Nana and Grampa,( that's us,) to take our 3 middle Grands to The World without Moms or Dads.
The kids had just learned to enjoy the "thrill rides" on a family trip in June, so this was a last trip before school starts to hit all those new favorites again, but, also, to do some things we've never experienced and to revisit a few from their/ our past.

Well, the best laid plans of mice and men... ( and apparently Grandparents )

Suffice to say, we:
Learned a little: ( You can never pack too much Gatorade or chocolate chip pancakes ):hungry:
Taught a little: ( Its never to early to teach kids the democratic process,LOL )
Had some firsts: ( Cheshire Cat Tails are so YUMMY!!!):cat:
Had some favorites: ( Joffrey's, and Pod Burgers, 'nuf said)
Did some repeats and threpeats : ( the kids ping ponged back & forth between ToT/RRC):hilarious:
Laughed and Loved a Lot.

We didn't get the whole wish list done, but that's all the more reason to plan the next trip.

So sit back, relax and follow along for our 5 day adventure.

To Be continued

luvinthemajik

Original Poster
Really enjoyed reading your report! You, DH and the Muppets looked like you were all having a blast together and what wonderful memories you all made together:). Thanks for taking us along on your trip!
I'm glad you enjoyed the" ride". @gdisneyfans We have another trip coming up but it'll be just DH, me and DS, the Muppets are back in school, but, we hope to join up again for MNSSHP and in June, take Baby Muppet, our soon to be 6 yr. old DGS, The More Muppets, The More Memories, The Merrier The Grand Parents. Have a great morning.

Last edited:

CtDisneyGuy33

Great trip report!!! I was laughing most of this report with some great comments..

And, the ride pictures with your arms up and yelling far more than the kids were my favorites. Awesome!

What a Fun Vaca! It reminds me of my parents with all their grandbabies.:) Fortunately, my parents and I all live 45 minutes from WDW so we go often...they go at least once a week for their "date night" (they LOVE Disney Springs). Maybe we'll run into you during one of your trips.:)

luvinthemajik

Original Poster
What a Fun Vaca! It reminds me of my parents with all their grandbabies.:) Fortunately, my parents and I all live 45 minutes from WDW so we go often...they go at least once a week for their "date night" (they LOVE Disney Springs). Maybe we'll run into you during one of your trips.:)
Hi, @Texas2Florida2017 ,
Thanks for reading along, I'm envious of your parents and date night at DS, sounds dreamy. How lucky you are all so close to The World. We are excited for our all adults adventure which I started a PTR on, going with our oldest son who always does Disney The Fun Way !! Have a magical evening...

luvinthemajik

Original Poster
Great trip report!!! I was laughing most of this report with some great comments..

And, the ride pictures with your arms up and yelling far more than the kids were my favorites. Awesome!
Thanks @CtDisneyGuy33 , I was having an absolute blast, the kids made it so easy to just have fun, DH and I laughed so much, and are still laughing as we recall this trip. There are a couple of adult vacays between now and next May when we plan on doing it all again with the Muppets, and adding our yougest Muppet to the lineup. Luvin the pixie dust we bring home after every visit, C U Real Soon...

luvinthemajik

Original Poster
Thank you for sharing your trip with us. Looking forward to reading about your August trip!!
Thank you for joining on this recent adventure @rshell68 , I'm enjoying not planning too hard for the trip in August, my PTR is not heavy on anything, just wistful and laid back knowing this is another first for us, and really looking forward to seeing how it's done sans schildren!! Have some magc in your evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom