Expedition Everest effects status watch

Cesar R M

You can. You could also poo in one hand and wish in the other and see which fills up faster. :D
hesdeadjim.jpg

Doug Means

This is the new Matterhorn Yeti

And Everest can't get anything like this why?

Disgraceful.

i read a very obscure post on some other forum from a person claiming to be a CM "in the know" who said she had heard from people even higher than her, that someone had mentioned to another person in the hall that the Matterhorn Yeti was coming to WDW too...that they made several models of it to distribute around where needed. why make one when you can make two for double the cost!

Monoblanco13

Disney fired all the IT folk that knew how to program the yeti. The outside group they contracted to can't code yeti 1.0.

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to learn how to code the yeti? I work in IT and there is a SOP for everything its surprising that there is no information anywhere regarding this extensive tech. Reprogramming also could be done much quicker than replacing the whole figure, so I would think.

Monoblanco13

Whoops, I figured it was true due to all the recent IT layoffs, hard to read sarcasm sometimes. I do wonder though why they never went ahead with it though. Have it move everything else but the body. The topic was always to fix it due to the structure not able to support the lunging if that is still correct. W/e maybe things will change by WDW 50th coming up, seems to be the case with DL for the 60th.

Cesar R M

i read a very obscure post on some other forum from a person claiming to be a CM "in the know" who said she had heard from people even higher than her, that someone had mentioned to another person in the hall that the Matterhorn Yeti was coming to WDW too...that they made several models of it to distribute around where needed. why make one when you can make two for double the cost!
zufLMZS.gif

NormC

The Yeti does not need to be replaced. It is the sled/armature/mounting/foundation (depending on which story you choose to believe) that is supposedly broken, not the yeti himself.

G00fyDad

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom