Donald Duck's 2nd 100mile Ultra Report

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
You're gonna do it this time Nick. We all have faith in you. You inspire us.

Always a comedian in every bunch! :ROFLOL:

Thanks Jill. I'm not giving myself any other options this time. It's either, run across the finish line or crawl across.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
Hurts me to even read about this. Ganbatte!

Yeah, this is going to hurt...a lot.

Like I said before, my wife is going to post under my screen name, all of my progress. I told her to be candid and graphic! Anyway, it should be some fun reading material for most of you over the weekend. Thanks for following along!

Figment82

I wish you the very best of luck Nick! You've got it this time - I can't wait to read all the details as they come in on Saturday. :)

JillC LI

Thanks! Everyone on the boards should get up at 7am and do their training runs on Saturday to coincide...:D

Darn, I just realized that I'm going to be with my family at Great Wolf Lodge from Friday to Saturday, not getting home until late Saturday night, so I'm not going to have computer access all day! I'll have to log on Sunday morning for the belated play-by-play. I'll be thinking of you while I'm sliding down the water slides though! :animwink:

fmingo36

Darn, I just realized that I'm going to be with my family at Great Wolf Lodge from Friday to Saturday, not getting home until late Saturday night, so I'm not going to have computer access all day! I'll have to log on Sunday morning for the belated play-by-play. I'll be thinking of you while I'm sliding down the water slides though! :animwink:

I was just there a few weeks ago. Actually you are not going to be to far from where Nick is running. I say you should ditch the family and come help me cheer Nick on!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Original Poster
This will probably be my last post until Sunday. I'm finishing up packing and getting last minute food things together before I head up and camp out at the start line.

Joel, I'll text you at the start @7am, 6am your time, now I know :ROFLOL:
Coryna, I'll see you up there, no need to rush, and thanks again.
Thank you to everyone for the well-wishes, good lucks, and break a leg:lookaroun

Enjoy your warm beds this weekend. This is gonna hurt like hell.

See ya on the other side...

fmingo36

This will probably be my last post until Sunday. I'm finishing up packing and getting last minute food things together before I head up and camp out at the start line.

Joel, I'll text you at the start @7am, 6am your time, now I know :ROFLOL:
Coryna, I'll see you up there, no need to rush, and thanks again.
Thank you to everyone for the well-wishes, good lucks, and break a leg:lookaroun

Enjoy your warm beds this weekend. This is gonna hurt like hell.

See ya on the other side...

Good Luck and I'll see you tomorrow!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Texted Nick.... and no, Im not going t distract him frequently. Im surprised he is texting while running :lol:, anyway, he said he crossed 10 miles at 8:45 EST. That is a little over a 10 minute pace.

He said the course is tough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom