Disneyland 1991 - Vol. III

Here’s my plan, feel free to tell me if y'all want anything changed:

Disneyland Park (I don’t see us changing much here)
View attachment 772539
WESTCOT Showcase (A seasonal attraction operating from Thanksgiving to the end of the Lunar New Year due to a theme revolving around celebrating winter holidays, such as Christmas and the New Year)
View attachment 772540
Disney's California Adventure (Your version seems to be the best version to use, but we'll need to replace Avengers and Pixar with some other lands to be period appropriate to the 1990s because Disney doesn't own those yet.)
View attachment 772541
DisneySea Water Park (A water park that’s based on the old DisneySea concept)
View attachment 772542
Disney's Vista Mythica (A park themed to world mythology)
View attachment 772543Pleasure Island (The popular nightclub district of Walt Disney World brought over to Disneyland)
View attachment 772548
  • Obviously we can’t leave out Disneyland
  • WESTCOT should also have the future world type of rides too
  • Yes to a different DCA, glad you said my version was the best
  • Of course, opens in 2005 in Long Beach as a theme park, not a water park
  • No, rather have myths be in WDW with the Mythica concept
  • Maybe Pleasure island, I don’t know

cdunlap

Hi @MonorailRed, I just want to let you know that, as of right now, this project you started in the July of 2023 is still actively being worked on. However, it’s only being worked on by 2 people: me and a new member of the community who goes by @Disney-Universal Fanboy. (He’s the one with the Brer Rabbit PFP) We have a DM where we post ideas for the park and we work frequently! I don’t even know who’s leading anymore and we’ve lost any sense of what year this is set in despite the fact that it’s right there in the title and have added a Princess and the Frog ride in NOS despite that film not coming out until 2009. However, I know that @Disney-Universal Fanboy has a great amount of potential in this, he’s been releasing it as fully as possible, and I am very confident in our ability as a team to make our ideas fit together smoothly! I assume you’re cool with the DM that me and @Disney-Universal Fanboy have for sharing ideas and I’m thinking of showing him some concept art I’m making for a park in this project. (Yes, this is a long-winded introduction to the new member of the project, but some things just have to be extraordinarily lengthy because there’s no way for me to do it shorter and still do justice to my thoughts.)

Hi @MonorailRed, I just want to let you know that, as of right now, this project you started in the July of 2023 is still actively being worked on. However, it’s only being worked on by 2 people: me and a new member of the community who goes by @Disney-Universal Fanboy. (He’s the one with the Brer Rabbit PFP) We have a DM where we post ideas for the park and we work frequently! I don’t even know who’s leading anymore and we’ve lost any sense of what year this is set in despite the fact that it’s right there in the title and have added a Princess and the Frog ride in NOS despite that film not coming out until 2009. However, I know that @Disney-Universal Fanboy has a great amount of potential in this, he’s been releasing it as fully as possible, and I am very confident in our ability as a team to make our ideas fit together smoothly! I assume you’re cool with the DM that me and @Disney-Universal Fanboy have for sharing ideas and I’m thinking of showing him some concept art I’m making for a park in this project. (Yes, this is a long-winded introduction to the new member of the project, but some things just have to be extraordinarily lengthy because there’s no way for me to do it shorter and still do justice to my thoughts.)
@cdunlap you just melted my heart…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom