News Disney World's Magic Kingdom is experiencing widescale attraction closures this morning due to a bear

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I was tempted to leave my den and post in this thread as an opportunity to gripe about the unbearable changes announced for Country Bear Jamboree, but I had the forbearance to know my griping would be unbearable. This fun bit of news is certainly upbearing WDW chatter for the day and I have enjoyed this thread's bearing so far.
Angry Black And White GIF

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Just live trap the bear and give him a comfortable home in AK. The bear came to Disney not the other way around, hey! sounds to me like a serious fan.

Kinda hard to live trap a bear up a tree. The most important thing to consider is to not harm the animal.

Too bad WDW has re-themed Splash Mountain. THAT would be an interesting ride. "Mommy, that bear animatronic looks real..."

lazyboy97o

Yes, it would suck from the guest side, but their fire capacity should remain at least half of what it would usually be (likely more like 70% capacity), and they wouldn’t likely be over half fire capacity at a random time in September before park hopping is even open.
The Florida Fire Prevention Code does not control maximum occupancy of a theme park. That number is determined by Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom